Subway Stations with bathrooms

lilbluefoxie

Its not all about unsanitary use.. Some have gotta realize you might have nut jobs lurking the restroom. Penn and Gct i had to deal with a restroom with a disgusting a**holes jerking off and etc. Watch your backs folks!

I wouldnt go in there unless it was an absolute emergancy, thats why I was interested in getting a list here so people know just in case...

This thread cracks me up, only NYCTF would assemble a subway bathroom roster!

I don't mean to go into detail here, but what exactly's the 'sanitary issue?' I could see it being a little unpleasant being there too long, but assuming you're sticking the to the 1 train, it's not like you're gonna get herpes from kicking the flush.

Restrooms on NYC Subway, MTA Long Island Railroad, MTA Metro-North Railroad Station Scales of 1 to 10, 10 being very bad.

Brooklyn

Atlantic Av-Barclay Center- 10

Coney Island-Stillwell Av- 10

Broadway Junction- 10

Queens

Flushing-Main St- 10

Jackson Heights-Roosevelt Av- 10

Howard Beach AIRTRAIN- 5- Sometimes PANY&NJ forget to put toilet paper when it's empty.

Jamaica Center- 10, including portable on n4/Q84/Q42 side.

Manhattan:

Delancey-Essex Sts- 10

Times Sq-42nd St: - 2

Grand Central- MNRR Station- 1 for all restrooms.

Penn Station- LIRR- 5

Penn Station- NJT- 10

Penn Station- Amtrak- 1

14th St-Union Sq- Police Station- 1

Jamaica Station- LIRR- 10

Jamaica Station- AirTrain JFK- 1

Babylon Station- 10.

White Plains- 10.

I would not recommend using any restrooms with NYC Subways, except Times Sq, Howard Beach Station or AirTrain side of Jamaica Station for doing #2.

I always use restrooms at stores, restaurants, fast food.

Every time when I used restroom, I always asked politely because some restaurants properly not allowed people to use restroom.

WTC-Chambers complex, in the passage near the Murray St. exit. They have “Station Dept.” signs on top, but apparently is also opened to the public, with ADA compliant (i. e.Brailled) hours open signs. I've been meaning to post this since the thread began, but hat to verify whether it was public or Stations, and kept forgetting last weekend.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

EVERY subway station has a bathroom. It's just a matter of picking the right door. If there are exceptions, I am not aware of them.

EVERY subway station has a bathroom. It's just a matter of picking the right door. If there are exceptions, I am not aware of them.

YES, every station has a toilet, for the EMPLOYEES, not the public.

Archived