Transit Museum's 19th Annual Bus Festival

Harry

I enjoyed it this year. Unforentuly, 4904 didn't show up, but it was ok. I saw a few railfans today, like 4P3607, Cait Sith, and R323838. Eveeybidy was foaming over 3006 leaving. That's was funny.

LOL! No kidding. I had recorded 3006 running while it was stationary. The funniest part was when a few people began running after a bus (3006 again, I think) rolled away. Some busfanners chased after it, leaving their hats behind. XD

Guest MTA Bus

It was 3006 and everybody ran to the corner to get that bua. Some of them dropped theie hats. I was thinking "now that's foaming. Is there a mop anywhere ?"

I was standing on Bwy Jct (L) platform around 6, and happened to be looking over to the Atlantic Ave. overpass, and then see a fishbowl go by eastbound, and suddenly realize it was one of the museum buses, and then it is followed by 8466, and one of the old looks.

Today was such a nice day, had so much fun and met some really cool people. :D

Not that I'm aware of, but I hear a certain someone was collecting bottles in front of everyone :D

LMFAO

It was 3006 and everybody ran to the corner to get that bua. Some of them dropped theie hats. I was thinking "now that's foaming. Is there a mop anywhere ?"

you saw that too? That was one of the funniest parts :lol:

The only thing missing from the buses were Johnson Fare Boxes. The destination signs for most buses were "white" or Not in Service. Actual destinations would be better. Also, the roller signs were reversed on 2969.

I met an operator from Queens Village who actually drove fishbowls on the B6.

Archived