b110 bus

kingal11234

That was for the B23.

The lot actually held their buses there. The B23 last stop is (well was) across the street in front of the train station.

They also have a second, bigger one up on Nostrand in Bed-Stuy

• 1 month later...
Private Transportation is a Jewish company that from what I've heard is very picky about picking up people who don't look like religious Jews, even though its city franchise forces them to pick up anyone at their stops. If you're lucky to get on, you'll be on an Orion V, a Gillig Phantom, or a Gillig Advantage (they had Orion Is but I think they're gone). If you try and sit in the back, people will not like it as the religious Jews who ride it have laws that force men and women to sit separately. The women will be in the back, men up front. They were big in the news last year because of that, and PT said their B/Os will not segregate passengers (though they have many times in the past), however expect the crowd on the bus to ask you to move (and probably harass you until you do like I've heard in the past). I really don't remember the route though. Someone here should know it.Fun fact: PT is owned by MCIZ Corp. which also owns some private bus services in Williamsburg (the public is not allowed on) and some express buses from Jewish neighborhoods in Brooklyn to Manhattan, both of those services may use the PT buses as well as different MCIZ O5s and Gilligs. MCIZ also owns New York Airport Service and half of CitySights NY and Grayline.We need some more ladies on here so we can get an uninterrupted on board video/sound clip from the back row lol
My old boss owns that route. I drove it a few times. I worked for MCIZ d.b.a. Go Buses NYIt's a predominantly Jewish route from williamsburg to boro park, 2 heavily Jewish communities. My old boss did buy those buses from FC, and Bethesda depot of the Metro Bus from DC. I drove most of those orions from dc and VA to Brooklyn. Fun times Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Fun fact: PT is owned by MCIZ Corp. which also owns some private bus services in Williamsburg (the public is not allowed on) and some express buses from Jewish neighborhoods in Brooklyn to Manhattan, both of those services may use the PT buses as well as different MCIZ O5s and Gilligs. MCIZ also owns New York Airport Service and half of CitySights NY and Grayline. lol
NO. He doesn't operate those old dirty buses into Manhattan. That's the other Jewish company Cong Torah, they own those buses along the BQE service road before the Kent/Wythe exit. And another piece of your info is wrong....he owns 100% of city sights, 60% of gray line. Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Your old boss for real? I always wished they had bought the 14 Classics with back doors from the former PBL's when MTAB retired them. I remembered Private Trails always having the old Flxibles, so it seemed the next step would have been the Classics. But they went with Orions instead.

Your old boss for real? I always wished they had bought the 14 Classics with back doors from the former PBL's when MTAB retired them. I remembered Private Trails always having the old Flxibles, so it seemed the next step would have been the Classics. But they went with Orions instead.

Yes. I worked for Go Buses and I was a good guy, always helping out and stuff, one day my supervisor took me out on the b110...I learned it, did it a few times wen they needed help, usually jus 1 trip. But yea those orions can haul ass.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Archived