What If the LU was NYC Subway?

NYCRailfan523

I am not just a fan of the NYC Subway, but I'm also a fan of the London Underground. So I made the London Underground NYC Subway style with these overhead entrance signs. You can see that in my profile picture and signature. Those are large .png images I made in Photoshop CS5. So this will be how the signs if

the LU was the NYC Subway.

1. Baker Street - Marylebone Road (Baker Street tube station). Marylebone is pronounced mar-li-buhn.

It's served by the B, K, H, J and M trains. (Bakerloo, Circle, Hammersmith and City, Jubilee and Metropolitan lines in the real thing).

9u9e7q.png

2. Bank Junction - Great Fire Monument (Bank-Monument station) Bank Junction is an area where seven streets merge. The Bank of England is just in it's northeast corner. Monument station was named after the Monument to the Great Fire of London. It is served by the C, D, K, N, W, and BM trains. The W train serves the station except late nights, holidays and Sundays. (Central, District, Circle, Northern, Waterloo & City, and Docklands Light Railway service to and from the station).

34yqvwm.png

• 2 months later...

• 1 month later...

Archived