The LONGEST year (+18 days) of my life.

nypyper

Finished my last day of probation yesterday, (PHEWWWW, I can breath again). Technically it doesn't end until tomorrow but my RDO's are Thursday and Friday. SWEET!!!! Actually my one year was Sept 12, I was extended 18 days because I served jury duty back in January. So don't believe it if someone says you won't get extended for serving jury duty, YOU WILL.

Congrats people!!....I just had a ride the other day after being on the job for 5 years....the guy said keep doing what you are doing great job!!...everything they taught you just keep it up and don't get into bad habits and you will be alright!!.......see you guys at the re-tirement party....lol

No, they can't. It is illegal for your employer to penalize you for serving jury duty, and extending your probation is considered a penalty. I served on jury duty for a couple weeks of my probation and still lost my highlight after exactly 1 year. Either you messed up your forms, or somebody on the other end messed up and gave you the wrong leave of absence. Either way, congrats on making it through!

No joke - I got my 9 month evaluation 4 days before my probation ended, and then the same TSS came back the next day for my 11 month!

Hey Snow, maybe they do it differently in Rapid. I'm sure it wasn't a paperwork problem because they did it to another operated a month before me. When they told me I said "this sucks" and they said it wasn't their decision, it was from Zerega.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived