Fanning 9/27/2012 and Ex Academy and Coach usa (Community Coach) scrapped

NyctRman1278

Ok lets see

1st picture - my god that is like the most unusual place to take a picture lol well to me anyway its quite empty

2nd one with the 1461 on the 1 i was on that bus today haha i caught it from Downtown to go home.

that building to the left i just left there from a interview i was on my way to the scrapped novas lol

Technacally its not lonly near where he shot the nabi is a post office even if it doesn't go inside it makes a stop , hey nyctrman have you gone to the scrap yard near penthorn it looks hard to get in becuase they have nova buses scrapped from red and tan to baby novas.

Technacally its not lonly near where he shot the nabi is a post office even if it doesn't go inside it makes a stop , hey nyctrman have you gone to the scrap yard near penthorn it looks hard to get in becuase they have nova buses scrapped from red and tan to baby novas.

location is at County Road near Tonnelle Ave the 2 passes right by it hell there is a stop closest to the scrapped buses i was there for a interview at the plant for USPS and no i havent been inside i seen but i asked the guy if i can take pictures since i needed it for a bus simulator on the RTS i was working on so he let me go ahead as for the one near medowlands depot i haven't been in it i remember seeing a D4500CT a bunch of Bergen Ave IBOA buses R&T and i still see like 1 or 2 baby Novas there but i remember i seen a Novabus RTS Hybrid bus there as well

Archived