Another O7 tests out a new heating system...

MHV9218

If only it was an XD40.

IFFFF IT WAS ANN XD40.....ARE U CRAZYY....WHATTT XD40.... HOW DAREEE U SAYY THAT.....HOW CAN U HATE AN XD40...FIRST OF ALL NO BUS SHOULD GO OFF IN FLAMES...AND NO ONE SHOULD BE WISHING FOR A BUS TO GO IN FLAMES...BUT I'M SORRY THERE ARE TOOOO MANY XD40 FANS HERE...FOR U TO VIOLATE THAT BEAUTIFUL BUS...PROLLY JUST JEALOUS OF IT...

IFFFF IT WAS ANN XD40.....ARE U CRAZYY....WHATTT XD40.... HOW DAREEE U SAYY THAT.....HOW CAN U HATE AN XD40...FIRST OF ALL NO BUS SHOULD GO OFF IN FLAMES...AND NO ONE SHOULD BE WISHING FOR A BUS TO GO IN FLAMES...BUT I'M SORRY THERE ARE TOOOO MANY XD40 FANS HERE...FOR U TO VIOLATE THAT BEAUTIFUL BUS...PROLLY JUST JEALOUS OF IT...

Dude, relax...... he doesn't have to like the XD40's like you do. But you don't have to get all fired up.

1. Why in the blue hell are you getting worked up over a stinkin XD40? I'm going to be straight up honest when I say that you are one of the main reasons I don't like them as much as I used to.

2. This is the saddest display of extreme foaming I've ever seen....the worst in my years of being on this site....

3. You act as if you gave birth to the model, built it from the ground up and even slept with the damn buses....

4. Chill the f**k out and relax yourself, its not that serious anyway. No need to act like a complete fool over a damn bus.

Funny. I knew this shit would happen.

Yeah....no shit sherlock.

Funny. I knew this shit would happen.

Recommending an Xcelsior goes up in flames?

You trying to start a riot here?

Chargerdodge9 you may want to be careful what you say around here as some touch subjects could cause an entire thread to go up in flames. MHV forget a riot it will be Bus Wars I here.

1. Why in the blue hell are you getting worked up over a stinkin XD40? I'm going to be straight up honest when I say that you are one of the main reasons I don't like them as much as I used to.

2. This is the saddest display of extreme foaming I've ever seen....the worst in my years of being on this site....

3. You act as if you gave birth to the model, built it from the ground up and even slept with the damn buses....

4. Chill the f**k out and relax yourself, its not that serious anyway. No need to act like a complete fool over a damn bus.

^^^THIS!!!!!

Perhaps getting a girlfriend will help you realize the more important things in life...

How cares? That's not important! We like bashing buses and trains better!

Btw the Orion VII is waaaaayyyyyyy better looking then the Xcelsior!

Seriously? Is it worth it to bash a bus and then flame over it? I have my preferences as well, but it's not worth all this.

If people can't be mature, then these threads must be locked...

Better tell that to the kid on the last page who went on a caps lock rage over a bus

How cares? That's not important! We like bashing buses and trains better!

Btw the Orion VII is waaaaayyyyyyy better looking then the Xcelsior!

You know, you could have just squashed the whole situation.

Anyway I just hope this doesn't lead to anything more serious (buses being torched in service, in the depot, etc).

Archived