Another O7 tests out a new heating system...

MHV9218

Seriously? Is it worth it to bash a bus and then flame over it? I have my preferences as well, but it's not worth all this.

If people can't be mature, then these threads must be locked...

It's becoming too difficult for certain individuals to accept others opinions around here. That is what causes threads to get locked and some of these issues don't fade away that easily as they usually hang around for some time creating more problems that everyone here has to end up putting up with.

IFFFF IT WAS ANN XD40.....ARE U CRAZYY....WHATTT XD40.... HOW DAREEE U SAYY THAT.....HOW CAN U HATE AN XD40...FIRST OF ALL NO BUS SHOULD GO OFF IN FLAMES...AND NO ONE SHOULD BE WISHING FOR A BUS TO GO IN FLAMES...BUT I'M SORRY THERE ARE TOOOO MANY XD40 FANS HERE...FOR U TO VIOLATE THAT BEAUTIFUL BUS...PROLLY JUST JEALOUS OF IT...

:lol::lol:

IDK why people are getting so worked up about the fans on here wishing death by fire on a certain bus or the poster quoted defending the xd40's honor, these posts are entertaining, funny and harmless IMO.

:lol::lol:

IDK why people are getting so worked up about the fans on here wishing death by fire on a certain bus or the poster quoted defending the xd40's honor, these posts are entertaining, funny and harmless IMO.

Small correction, just one person got worked up about it.

The fact that I had to rid this thread of its garbage is annoying. Anymore of the bullshit and I'm telling you, shit WILL hit the fan.

-EDIT- Chargerdodge9 is now on mod queue and has his posting disabled for a week. Just try me!

Archived