Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Harry

MTA’s Joe Lhota rips into board member, calling him a liar

[float=left]post-5097-0-39890900-1348776197_thumb.jpg[/float]Irate (MTA) Chairman Joseph Lhota ripped into a board member Thursday morning, branding him a blubbering liar.

At one point during a stunning exchange at the Metropolitan Transportation Authority meeting, Lhota disdainfully told board member Charles Moerdler he could more than handle any challenge Moerdler could muster. “Be a man!” Lhota said. “Let's go.”

Read more: Source

post-5097-0-39890900-1348776197_thumb.jpg

This story had me laughing out loud, beyond ridiculous. Two board members saying "Bring it," "Let's go," "Be a man" -- c'mon guys, it's not high school. Favorite part is when Moerdler says "I won't challenge you" and Lhota says "I wish you would." Some of this stuff sounds like it's quoted from the life of a 14 year old.

• Upvote 5

This story had me laughing out loud, beyond ridiculous. Two board members saying "Bring it," "Let's go," "Be a man" -- c'mon guys, it's not high school. Favorite part is when Moerdler says "I won't challenge you" and Lhota says "I wish you would." Some of this stuff sounds like it's quoted from the life of a 14 year old.

It sounds like the stuff that goes on here lol

• Upvote 2

BE A MAN!

I read this on the NY Times site a bit earlier, couldn't help but chuckle. This is grown mans' business, son.

BE A MAN!

I read this on the NY Times site a bit earlier, couldn't help but chuckle. This is grown mans' business, son.

the TA board should have a fight at busfest, set up a wrestling ring next to the buses, I would pay money to watch that

• Upvote 2

I think Lhota didn't overreact, always had a small problem with Charles Moerdler since he acts like a NIMBY in certain senses and provides redundant unneeded comments on things that's already answered elsewhere.