Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
UlmerPark B6

R40M/R42 on the C?

This is what I found on SubChat? Why will R40M go to the Pikin Yard. Now that the (:) runs late, and the (W) they need extra service plus on the (N). the (N) has 2 sets of slants saw two yesterday and why will R38 go to ENY if they are getting new cars? Well here's the link:

http://www.subchat.com/readflat.asp?Id=652582&p=1#652712

2 Sets of slants back on the (N) huh? Hmm, I believe Stillwell is calling my name..:P

2 Sets of slants back on the (N) huh? Hmm, I believe Stillwell is calling my name..:P

1 set that i rode on was rushed maybe. because most of the train still has (:) signs on it. but it's really great that the slants are making a comeback to another line.

This is what I found on SubChat? Why will R40M go to the Pikin Yard. Now that the (:P runs late, and the (W) they need extra service plus on the (N). the (N) has 2 sets of slants saw two yesterday and why will R38 go to ENY if they are getting new cars? Well here's the link:

R40 Slants on the (N) I might ralifan that too Thursday for my Railfan Trip

R40 Slants on the (N) I might ralifan that too Thursday for my Railfan Trip

Doubt it'll be there Thursday, better off on a weekend most likely.

This is what I found on SubChat? Why will R40M go to the Pikin Yard. Now that the (:D runs late, and the (W) they need extra service plus on the (N). the (N) has 2 sets of slants saw two yesterday and why will R38 go to ENY if they are getting new cars? Well here's the link:

Little advice to you:

STOP READING CHIPPER10 THREADS AND THEN POSTING IT HERE!

Now that I got that out, lets continue here.

There is a pattern with Chipper10's threads, and no, not his consistency of posts.

R40M/R42 on the (C), how bout maybe. Thats all I'll say.....

Little advice to you:

STOP READING CHIPPER10 THREADS AND THEN POSTING IT HERE!

Now that I got that out, lets continue here.

There is a pattern with Chipper10's threads, and no, not his consistency of posts.

R40M/R42 on the (C), how bout maybe. Thats all I'll say.....

oh damn i didn't see it was chipper

Oh geez the MTA is putting up C/R boards for the R40/42s on the C line. The R40M/R42s will eventully run on the (C) line just be paient damn....

Oh geez the MTA is putting up C/R boards for the R40/42s on the C line. The R40M/R42s will eventully run on the (C) line just be paient damn....

q

yeah maybe soon

Finally, well get to see a blue (C) Bullet, pull into a station as opposed to an LED.

NOOOO!!

I can tolerate R40M/R42 Cars on the (A) but not on the (C)

The last time I saw a (C) bullet was when the R110B cars were running on the (C) (6-car train)

NOOOO!!

I can tolerate R40M/R42 Cars on the (A) but not on the (C)

The last time I saw a (C) bullet was when the R110B cars were running on the (C) (6-car train)

haha the knight has come

R40M and R42 on (C)? That would be really something. One person took a video of a R40 train on the (C) just about a year ago.

And the (C) is going to 168 Street, in Manhattan.

OMG. that looks like a slant on its way to pitkin maybe. it make sense because it was a 10-car train and had differnent signs, no one was in there oh sorry a year ago never mind

Finally, well get to see a blue (C) Bullet, pull into a station as opposed to an LED.

Heh...first time since the R110B days...

And to whoever posted the vid of that slant set at Ralph Ave, it was Schoolcar...

That R40 slant (C) train was school car, it was not in service.

Ya definetly School Car there was no one on that train and all the signs were messed up you hear him call out different letters hes seeing.