Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Concourse Express

Under (and over) the Concourse Line: Norwood to Tremont

I cant find the photos, am i missing something?

Hover your mouse over where it says "The Grand Concourse" (next to the "Home" and "About" links); a list of links to the sub-pages should appear. Sorry for not being clear. Also, if you're browsing on a smartphone, simply click where it says "The Grand Concourse" to expand the menu.

Hover your mouse over where it says "The Grand Concourse" (next to the "Home" and "About" links); a list of links to the sub-pages should appear. Sorry for not being clear. Also, if you're browsing on a smartphone, simply click where it says "The Grand Concourse" to expand the menu.

oh thats why, I originally browsed it on my ipad

oh thats why, I originally browsed it on my ipad

I see. Is it showing the original version or the mobile version on your iPad? (I don't have an iPad so I can't tell; if it's showing the original, I'll change the setting to show the "special" iPad theme.)

the original one shows up but becasue its a touch interface, anything that is set to go on mouseover isnt gunna go unless you tap it.

Sorry for getting back to you late; I'm editing the pix to create the custom iPad theme.

[Edit: Onswipe for iPad activated; hopefully this resolves the issue.]

Edited by Concourse Express
  • Upvote 1

Sorry for getting back to you late; I'm editing the pix to create the custom iPad theme. I'll edit this post when I'm done.

oh cool, the (D) in the Bronx is one of the lines in the Bronx I havent really gotten much photos from. I went up there once and photographed at Bedford Park Blvd and that was it.

• Upvote 1

oh cool, the (D) in the Bronx is one of the lines in the Bronx I havent really gotten much photos from. I went up there once and photographed at Bedford Park Blvd and that was it.

That's a big factor in me posting my photo essays - few (new) pictures of the Concourse Line and surrounding environs. Rest assured - there's more to come!