What's your favorite episode of The Simpsons ?

Guest MTA Bus

After the 18th season, the show started going seriously downhill. The storylines aren't as good as they used to be and now its just about the guest stars and thats it. Seasons 1-18 were good in my opinion and then I just stopped watching. As for my favorite episode.... give me some time and I'll get back to this.

Seth did a great job writing episodes of Johnny Bravo back in the day. You should also see his Family Guy pilot... would never fly today.

Some of his earlier work was alright, but he has little effort now

Its been a while since I last watched the Simpsons. The newer episodes have gotten me off of it..

As for which, the Treehouse of Horrors are my favorite. But in general, any episode before 2003, I'm cool with.

For me it's anything before season 8 or 12. If the THoH ep is bad, then that kinda sets the tone for the season. Some of the recent episodes were ok, but overall they really should've canned the show a while ago.

Futurama should've been its successor, but even that has been lagging this past season on comedy central.

For me it's anything before season 8 or 12. If the THoH ep is bad, then that kinda sets the tone for the season. Some of the recent episodes were ok, but overall they really should've canned the show a while ago.

Futurama should've been its successor, but even that has been lagging this past season on comedy central.

Yep I remember Futurama as well. But only saw it on FOX. For CC version, I don't bother watching. I barely watch TV anyways. Except certain shows.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived