NABI Metro 40C?

Turbo19

Another view of the new 40C design....it kinda disproves that "omg it looks like an xcelsior" theory....

185194_504006582962168_258680684_n.jpg

Looks like the GEN III LFW in the back round, they should do well with this offering in LA, they should have made this available to Valley Transit, they love the 45C.

Hopefully this 40C catches on better since its now in a normal length. Every agency that uses NABI's compo loves the bus. I wish other agencies would see the value of these buses

The NABI 3G LFW front on the Compo body looks great. I hope we see this on the LACMTA's latest order of 150 extra 45C's.

Edit: really, between the headlight design and the single piece windshield, this looks nothing like an xcelsior.

Nice one, I'm talking about the front end here.

Ok, not the windshield, not the headlights, not the upper roof design because it is from the 45C with a section missing, which pre dates xcelsior, and also has the CNG tanks in a sleek looking low profile, without those Maspeth type tanks on the roof.

Not really dude...

Um, yes really. And you still can't explain how this looks like an Xcelsior...or is it because you are too biased with NO facts behind your posts....

Ok, not the windshield, not the headlights, not the upper roof design because it is from the 45C with a section missing, which pre dates xcelsior, and also has the CNG tanks in a sleek looking low profile, without those Maspeth type tanks on the roof.

Thank you! With that said, New Flyer basically ripped off of NABI! Something that kid foamer won't admit because he's too anti-NABI with no factual reasons whatsoever!

Um, yes really. And you still can't explain how this looks like an Xcelsior...or is it because you are too biased with NO facts behind your posts....

Thank you! With that said, New Flyer basically ripped off of NABI! Something that kid foamer won't admit because he's too anti-NABI with no factual reasons whatsoever!

I have explained it dude... I mean I understand you like NABI and you'll defend them but I can't understand how you can't see how that front end looks like the Xcelsior.

It's the shape of that front end, windshield, smiley face, shape of the headlights, etc. that make it look like the Xcelsior, and I can't believe I'm saying it again.

I have explained it dude... I mean I understand you like NABI and you'll defend them but I can't understand how you can't see how that front end looks like the Xcelsior.

Because it clearly doesnt...most of the design came from the 45C...the only reason you're saying this is because you are ANTI-NABI. How in the hell does a one-piece windshield look like the Xcelsior's TWO PIECE windshield? The windshield on the NABI doesn't even STICK OUT like the Xcelsiors do! If it stuck out like the Xcelsior, then ok, you have a point but considering that the design is completely different from the Xcelsior, you have nothing to back up your claim.

The lil smiley face thing, yea, guess what, OTHER MANUFACTURERS had the same thing at one point. The front end on most buses look the gotdamned same so thats a really shitty point.

Again, you have no facts backing up your claims, this is straight bias and dislike towards a company. I'm a fan of every manufacturer and at least I have points to back up my claims, whereas you are just drinking on that haterade just because of personal reasons which is incredibly stupid.

It's the shape of that front end, windshield, smiley face, shape of the headlights, etc. that make it look like the Xcelsior, and I can't believe I'm saying it again.

1st, the windshield on the NABI is a single-piece windshield. The LFA was the only New Flyer to have the single piece windshield, and even it was the ugliest modern bus ever. Also of Note, the NABI BRT had the single windshield design first years before the LFA, so fail.

2nd, the headlight design is completely different. I don't know how 3 seperate round headlights that have been a trade-mark NABI design since the introduction of the BRT models look like the ones on the Xcelsior. If anything the headlights resemble to the LF Restyled series.(Keep in mind here, that the first NABI 60 BRT was delivered to LACMTA in 2005 for the Orange Line busway, a full year before the LFR was even introduced) Oops you fail again.

3rdly, the Smiley face is literally the ONLY that even looks like the Xcelsior, and even smiley face styling is different in between the two. Please quit.

It may be a single piece windshield, but it still looks lke the Xcelsior. And while I don't like NABI, I'm not saying this stuff because of that, I'd point it out if I thought any other bus from Nova, NFI, etc. copied NABI.

I'm sick of arguing about this, if you don't agree with me then fiine. Orion OUT!

Archived