NICE BRT

Guest MTA Bus

What the hell are you talking about? I never said the n19 needs BRT... Are you just putting words in my mouth to justify arguing about it or did you not comprehend what I wrote? Who said anyone was stupid? You have a confrontational argumentative tone and you don't even know what you are arguing.

...and that happens with every line including the n4, the driver goes as fast as they can, as with every other including the n19 the majority traffic is going around the bus in the left lane. ...and when drivers haul ass why do you think they are doing so? Because they are running behind schedule. Just because your friend got smoked by an n19 doesn't mean anything (and in what area?) that could be for any number of reasons. The majority of traffic going down all of Merrick no matter what road is doing 40-50 miles per hour, you painting a picture that the n19 is smoking cars on Merrick Rd is CRAZY because with no traffic going that fast they would be in Babylon or Frerport way too early.

Oh really? Is that why there are sidewalks? It's not borderline highway until way out (Byshore) it's a surface road with traffic lights and sidewalks.

Not relevant to this conversation...

Come back to reality? Really? I live in the area the n19 serves, on the Nassau/Suffolk border, in fact I live on Merrick Rd, this is reality to me!

What is on Sunrise HWY between stations? Businesses and Doctors offices! More relevant and should be obvious is there are things in between Merrick Rd and Sunrise HWY called houses that people live in. I was using the midway point to each station as a general point to show how far people in this area would have to walk if it was for the n19. I thought that was obvious, I guess not...

It's not bull, it's a reality I've seen it, there are a lot of elderly, physically and mentally handicapped people who rely on the n19. Do you have any data to support that the n19 is useless? Because according to the MTA it was a line that at least for itself, and now that Veolia has cut back some service on the line I can only imagine it is profitable. The data that I'm asking you for that the line is 'useless" probably doesn't exist because it is what you say the first thing Veolia would have done is axe the n19. I already know the data I'm asking you for doesn't exist because what you say is just your opinion and not fact.

I'm also not just saying things as you assume, it's not like I'm trying to save "my line" as I hardly ride NICE so I don't really care, I also don't mind a 15 minute walk to the train station, I'm also planning on moving out of this area so I don't care about the n19. I say what i say because it's the truth and try to bring people who sputter "duh duh duh the n19 is useless because it follows the LIRR line, I've seen empty when I was fanning one day"

I'm not going to argue your assumptions and opinions so get back to me when you have facts!

Interesting sorry You came off as such to be honest sunrise hwy can get service as a side effect of a new route with a different purpose. You are a very interesting member here.

I'm not going to argue your opinion dude, I like you but you're wrong here! The n19 serves a purpose or else it would have been chopped. Now that the n19 service has been cut back some every bus I have seen seems to have a good amount of pax.

Interesting sorry You came off as such to be honest sunrise hwy can get service as a side effect of a new route with a different purpose. You are a very interesting member here.

I don't understand what I came off as.

Out of curiosity what route would you merge it with? If you think it is useless for paralleling the Babylon line why would you take it off Merric Rd and merge it with something on Sunrise? If you think it is useless one merrick wouldn't that make it even more on sunrise using your criteria?

You are a very interesting member here

Thank you. I think? Be sure to vote for me at the end of the year in the most interesting member category. lol

I'm not going to argue your opinion dude, I like you but you're wrong here! The n19 serves a purpose or else it would have been chopped. Now that the n19 service has been cut back some every bus I have seen seems to have a good amount of pax.

I don't understand what I came off as.

Out of curiosity what route would you merge it with? If you think it is useless for paralleling the Babylon line why would you take it off Merric Rd and merge it with something on Sunrise? If you think it is useless one merrick wouldn't that make it even more on sunrise using your criteria?

Thank you. I think? Be sure to vote for me at the end of the year in the most interesting member category. lol

No change to N19 as N19 is not redundant to the LIRR. New N44 huntington to freeport express via rte 135 and sunrise hwy stops at new island hospital for N70/71/72 then crossways to WWM via jericho tpk.

I like that as I've supported 135 express routes in the past!

in my original plan it was called N5. This N44 gets it's name from its phase 2 part absorbing H-4 in the future. While other 2 become suffolk express lines hence the N44 designation. WWM doesn't access enough residential places in huntington.

H-9= S49 & H-6 = S46 LTD meant to help S54 to an extent. S49 the sunken meadow express fortunately that parkway can support buses.

Archived