PA NY NJ Airport shuttle buses

BJC

I will not cite my sources, but if you're innocent you got nothing to worry bout at airports, though you might be questioned or asked to leave an area if they have an elevated alert level. Do not say you're a tourist, just tell them you like to take photos of busses, and offer to show them on your camera's LCD if it has one.

Airport security is not as obvious as you'd think, and they usually don't bother the everyday joe/jane. Photography is a grey area at airports these days, and one day no one will bother you, the next day they might "hover" or question you etc.

Just do what you went there to do & you'll be fine, just don't lie!!

- Andy

I will not cite my sources, but if you're innocent you got nothing to worry bout at airports, though you might be questioned or asked to leave an area if they have an elevated alert level. Do not say you're a tourist, just tell them you like to take photos of busses, and offer to show them on your camera's LCD if it has one.

Airport security is not as obvious as you'd think, and they usually don't bother the everyday joe/jane. Photography is a grey area at airports these days, and one day no one will bother you, the next day they might "hover" or question you etc.

Just do what you went there to do & you'll be fine, just don't lie!!

- Andy

Just remember...be in, be out, and respect the police.

With that in mind, I have airport shuttle pics (of the PANYNJ buses only). Click the bus below:

703.jpg

Yeah, around too long, you're gonna be in the area longer than you didn't plan to.

But generally, PANYNJ police are very courteous. I did get questioned very briefly at Newark Liberty...but after being there for a good while shooting LFS buses (since transferred to TOR and Gray Line NY).

Anywhere in JFK where you see blue bus stops.

Does the bus come often ?and how many route does it have?this kind of inforemtion should be posted on the JFK or PA website....amazing.

Does the bus come often ?and how many route does it have?this kind of inforemtion should be posted on the JFK or PA website....amazing.
Well they come quicker than the QBx1 to Flushing does I'll tell you that! Your wait times should be the least of the worries.

So what's the point of having theses buses running,since you have the Q-3,B-15 and the Q-10?
They go places where these buses don't run, and they are free so there's a good bunch of people who use these systems. The ride is much nicer than a MTA bus IMO.

So what's the point of having theses buses running,since you have the Q-3,B-15 and the Q-10?

Well, the airport buses are just mainly to move airport employees around the airport and people from parking lots to the terminals. Same thing at Newark Airport and LaGuardia Airport.

Well, the airport buses are just mainly to move airport employees around the airport and people from parking lots to the terminals. Same thing at Newark Airport and LaGuardia Airport.

And in the case of the B15 and Q10, they are very limited around the airport. JFK has four shuttle routes: Employee Shuttle (2 buses), Long Term Parking (2-4 buses depending on times), Service Road Local (1-2 buses), and Cargo Area Shuttle (1-2 buses).

LGA requires likely 3-4 buses max, and Newark Liberty likely requires 8-10 buses max. The remaining are for AirTrain service suspensions.

Archived