B7 makes a movement this January...

Acela Express

OK. lets wait and see for confirmation.

I just confirmed it. What else do you want?

You want another op to say the same thing?

You should know by now that information like this is never released publicly.

My man.

I don't bullshit with my information.

Don't believe me? Ask East New York (the admin) - he knows me personally.

I wonder how the deadhead is going to be for this.. *wishful thing, send back to FB*

Not sure the setup now with it at East New York, but ops are given 15 minutes DH time to Saratoga Ave & Halsey Street from Fresh Pond, with the new paddles I'm looking at.

Wonder how this will work out for the B7 using Q Route buses...

You should know by now that information like this is never released publicly.

Thank you!!! Sadly, I lost one of my sources thanks to someone who decided to leak him out earlier this year but, that's another story...

Wonder how this will work out for the B7 using Q Route buses...

From the looks of it, there's no relief points on the B7 - just pull in and out.

If the run is interlined, you would be doing your 2nd route either on the first or second half (before or after swing).

For example: one of the B7 runs, you pull out as a B7 for two round trips, pull back into the depot, swing, then make a relief at Fresh Pond Rd. & Putnam Avenue for the Q58 round.

But can they take on another line? If they were to take the B7, what can they give up?

No, and that's why the B47 isn't at Flatbush now.

The work we have now consumes mostly with the B41, 44 & 46 (mostly the 46).

Interlining won't work either at the depot, which is why it was moved in the first place.

Props for the info, that one's outta nowhere but interesting all the same. Must be something up at ENY if they're passing that to FP, cause like FP (the member lol, not the depot) said earlier, that deadhead's gonna be strange. Surprised they wouldn't interline with the 26 bus either.

B7 to Fresh Pond? That's odd. I'd split it with East New York and Flatbush IMO

We (Flatbush) do a school trip now that's part of one of the PM B44 runs.

IS381 (Avenue P / Kings Highway & E. 22nd Street) - load there, and do a trip eastbound to Saratoga & Halsey, then pull in.

The question is are there any school trips in flatbush not interlineed with the B44? Does the B44 still have 101 runs open?

There's 102 right now, but this coming system pick, it goes down to 101.

The B44 is the only line at Flatbush that has school trips on lines that aren't "primary" home routes on the B7, 12 & 47.

Archived