*sigh* I'm so over the MTA...Possibly more fleet changes!

The Real

I got wind of a possible RE-RE-RE-RE-REassignment of the XD60s, awaiting confirmation...

I'm OVER IT. The MTA can't make up their mind for $#!t. And if this change is correct, then the depot deployment of the remaining Nova LFS Artics may change.

Guest MTA Bus

I hope that Quill gets them. Quill takes care of their buses. I don't know if TG should get any more artics. They only have so many routes that need artics.

Why make a bet everyone know 100 street depot going to receive New Flyer XD60 example when 126 street depot shutdown they would need additional bus if there were to control M15 that 75% . If Micheal J. Quill were to take M15 route they should receive it who would want M31 to become a articulated bus route if base out 100 street depot when 126 street depot shut down. M31 route closer 100 street depot. More articulated bus route & or non articulated bus route M31 will be control by Micheal J. Quill Depot & Gun Hill Depot do needed New Flyer as their maintence is bad handling Nova Bus LFS articulated bus. At least they can take New Flyer XD60

Archived