*sigh* I'm so over the MTA...Possibly more fleet changes!

The Real

Alright folks, I got the update....while apparently some staff at KB stated they were not getting the XD60s, I back tracked through my sources who said that NO, Kingsbridge IS getting the XD60s.

So Viva La Bronx to the XD60s! Bx1, 2, 3, 9, 41, 55 action for days and days!

Alright folks, I got the update....while apparently some staff at KB stated they were not getting the XD60s, I back tracked through my sources who said that NO, Kingbridge IS getting the XD60s.

I can't wait to see this. My camera will be ready lol

Alright folks, I got the update....while apparently some staff at KB stated they were not getting the XD60s, I back tracked through my sources who said that NO, Kingbridge IS getting the XD60s.

Beautiful! Will be paying attention to KB routes especially the Bx1/Bx2!

Alright folks, I got the update....while apparently some staff at KB stated they were not getting the XD60s, I back tracked through my sources who said that NO, Kingsbridge IS getting the XD60s.

woww so KB is housing all 90 XD60s

So does that mean that the XD60's are only going to KB?

It was kind of obivous that KB was going to get all 90 Buses, most of the other depots have the LFSA's. I hope those O5's come to Queens.

Not really... Only GH and 126 got evaluation BT & E buses (which is what these XD60s are), the rest just have main order LFSAs. Not to mention that KB has a lot of LFSAs already, and more if some of the GH buses come back. The fact that neither MJQ nor TU is on the list to get these is pretty much out of left field, and I wonder if it'll stay that way.

Not really... Only GH and 126 got evaluation BT & E buses (which is what these XD60s are), the rest just have main order LFSAs. Not to mention that KB has a lot of LFSAs already, and more if some of the GH buses come back. The fact that neither MJQ nor TU is on the list to get these is pretty much out of left field, and I wonder if it'll stay that way.

With all of the XD60s going to KB, I see KB sending their LFSAs over to Gun Hill since Gun Hill's original LFSA allotment was cut down from 60 units to 48 units. That's just my guestimation.

Soo this means that those xd60s WILL be used for that upcominf BX41 SBS...since KB will have all those XD60s...thats why the xd60s have those SBS lamps...makes sense now...

That doesn't mean that....any new Articulated Bus order comes with SBS lamps in them considering that our new LFSAs have them. This doesn't necessarily say that these will be used for the Bx41 SBS to begin with. KB just might keep the LFSAs, they might not. Let's wait and see and lets not create false speculation.

I don't get why everyone is so upset about the MTA changing its mind about this assignment. They do this sort of thing all the time, so no matter what someone tells you is going to happen, it's not set in stone until the buses arrive and enter service, and even then assignments can change at any time.

I don't get why everyone is so upset about the MTA changing its mind about this assignment. They do this sort of thing all the time, so no matter what someone tells you is going to happen, it's not set in stone until the buses arrive and enter service, and even then assignments can change at any time.

These people should understand that by now! Why the hell is everyone foaming over potential depot assignments that the MTA has changed millions of times in the past?

Archived