*sigh* I'm so over the MTA...Possibly more fleet changes!

The Real

Goes to show the riders there don't appreciate the newer stuff, eh?... smh. If only they were the ones to get the 2nd hand stuff and not 2nd hand as in borrow for a few months and send them back.

The thing is, shit like that happens everywhere in the city.

That doesn't mean that....any new Articulated Bus order comes with SBS lamps in them considering that our new LFSAs have them. This doesn't necessarily say that these will be used for the Bx41 SBS to begin with. KB just might keep the LFSAs, they might not. Let's wait and see and lets not create false speculation.

True, it doesn't mean that at all, but as of the current assignment, they are supposed to be used on the Bx41SBS.

It just seems QV gets new buses all the time. But hey what the hell do i know.lol

Not at all. Excluding the NBQP coaches, QV hasn't had new buses since they got the 68/6900's in 2006. Other than that they only new buses were over a decade ago when they got some new RTS', and after they got 6400's. So I'm not exactly sure what you mean when you say QV always seems to get new buses..... They are just now getting new MCI's as well.

True, it doesn't mean that at all, but as of the current assignment, they are supposed to be used on the Bx41SBS.

Not at all. Excluding the NBQP coaches, QV hasn't had new buses since they got the 68/6900's in 2006. Other than that they only new buses were over a decade ago when they got some new RTS', and after they got 6400's. So I'm not exactly sure what you mean when you say QV always seems to get new buses..... They are just now getting new MCI's as well.

Same with the Pond. Last things they got brand new was them OGs in 2005...only to get half of them yanked away for older RTSs. And before that, the last new things they had was 5045-5074 back in '99...only to get those taken away too lol

...then came the NGs that came in torn up from the floor up.

Same with the Pond. Last things they got brand new was them OGs in 2005...only to get half of them yanked away for older RTSs. And before that, the last new things they had was 5045-5074 back in '99...only to get those taken away too lol

Exactly! I don't know if you remember or not, but back in 2010 when I first broke the story on BTE I was told the assignments would be CAS, FP, and QV. However, because CAS was having problems with their hybrid regeneration system, all the hybrids were transferred out for diesels, and FP ended up with NG's.

For those of you that haven't noticed, this is why CAS is no longer a hybrid depot.

Fresh Pond should have gotten the 3G's, i don't understand why would they throw all of them beat to shit hybirds to Fresh pond, they run horrible and they look horrible, can't blame the pond now, blame the buses that were sent there

But i see what ENY is saying, they should have sent them to JFK depot instead since they LOVE Hybirds lol

Exactly! I don't know if you remember or not, but back in 2010 when I first broke the story on BTE I was told the assignments would be CAS, FP, and QV. However, because CAS was having problems with their hybrid regeneration system, all the hybrids were transferred out for diesels, and FP ended up with NG's.

For those of you that haven't noticed, this is why CAS is no longer a hybrid depot.

I remember that. I was excited as a fat kid in a candy store when I thought I was gonna ride something new on the B26...then the MTA switched up the play in the 4th quarter and the Pond got shafted.

...then I moved outta Bushwick and stopped caring lol

Archived