Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
limitednyc

B6 Depot Question?

Thank you for your intelligent contribution to this forum. :D #sarcasm

• Upvote 7

a question like that you ask in bus random thoughts not create a whole thread that you know will get locked lmfaoo smh...and to answer your question...no...its only IN Ulmer Park...

• Upvote 3

I'm trying to think back though and remember if at any point it was split up. It could've been at some point but it isn't now. I do know that the B4 was split up and I believe the B82 was too for a bit.

i was triinng to confirm a rumor

You asked "is the b6 split between up and eny?"

What was the rumor that led to you asking this question? The B6 is now split....

If so, that wouldn't be a rumor, that would be a blatant lie.

I'm trying to think back though and remember if at any point it was split up. It could've been at some point but it isn't now.

I always remembered the B6 to have run out of UP.... I don't recall the B6 ever being split (could be wrong though)....

What I'd like to know is, what depot did the old B84 run out of....

(which was basically the current B6 east of the (L), sans the extension up ashford to the (3))

Edited by B35 via Church

is the b6 split between up and eny?

i was triinng to confirm a rumor, and yes the b82 was split for the 1st 2 years of in operation.

Not To Cut Ass but " Spell Check** & No The B6 Is Only At Ulmer Park. But they re-did the B6. Limites go Via Rockaway Pkwy Station. Locals go via New lots station witch was stupid of them they should've left it as is but thats MTA they always changing left & right.
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for your intelligent contribution to this forum. :D #sarcasm

Thank you for your witty sarcastic contribution to this thread...you are so hilarious

• Upvote 5