Multiple recent Bx3 artics

Kingsbridge Bus

Nice catches - they're needed to some extent.

Yeah the Bx3 could use SOME artics... Its pretty crowded between St. Nicholas Ave to about Fordham Road. Rush hours mainly.

Nice catch!

During the rush hours, there should be Bx3 short turns from the GWB terminal ending at University Avenue and Kingsbridge Road (using the Bx32 turnaround); not every bus needs to go up Sedgwick. Sedgwick Avenue is overserved.

Yeah the Bx3 could use SOME artics... Its pretty crowded between St. Nicholas Ave to about Fordham Road. Rush hours mainly.

Nice catch!

Thanks, the Bx3 would do good use with artics, especially if they ran in the morning rush

Excellent catches and shots, I never see artics on the Bx3. Weird seeing 5556 up there, and 4706 looks plain bizarre with the new numbering and the blackback. Is that 5471 back in Bronx already? Bus was just at Quill.

Thanks, 5471 photo was taken the day before it was spotted at Quill, it was the first Bx3 artic I saw that started a whole trend of Bx3 artics, including 5581 the decal that I wasn't able to catch.

Cool pics!

Thanks

Nice

Thanks

Nice catches - they're needed to some extent.

During the rush hours, there should be Bx3 short turns from the GWB terminal ending at University Avenue and Kingsbridge Road (using the Bx32 turnaround); not every bus needs to go up Sedgwick. Sedgwick Avenue is overserved.

Thanks, and I do agree that the bulk of the Bx3 ridership is between Kingsbridge and the GW Bridge.

Great stuff!

Thanks

Awesome shots! I thought the Bx3 used artics on occasion but they seem to be everywhere here.

Thanks, actually before taking these photos, it was the first time me seeing an artic on the Bx3 in over 2 years

Cool. here and then i go to my cousin's house in that area I'll have to go Soon :)

Thanks, they are common in the weekdays now

Great pics

Thanks

Archived