Some photos from lately...

error46146

I love that S79 photo.

Also, what time did you get 740? I went last time I was in the city and got to SC at about 4:30. I ended up just taking one of 5:00 Orions, because the dispatcher said there might not be any more non-9XXX Orions for the day.

EDIT: Is your phone a Gravity 3? It's a relatively low priced Samsung, that can make some produce some pretty good shots. (I still want mine fixed)

Thanks guys :)

8899 was on the Q60 loading up at 2nd Ave, seen from onboard the Roosevelt Island Tram.

740 was on Saturday Sept 22nd.. Me and a couple others were fanning the F shuttle in Downtown Brooklyn but we suddenly saw 740 pop up on the B103, and yea lol

I tried looking for Orion 5s on the B103 on the weekday quite a few times lately but every time I have ended up getting nothing but hybrids.

Yes the phone is a Samsung Galaxy.. the photo quality still leaves much to be desired imo lol but at least its better than the ipod camera.. the tiny phone sensors have lots of trouble capturing the sky properly (the red bus photo was supposed to be a sunset)

Archived