Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Funkygroves

Car inspector

Finally, my start date is on the 22nd, just pray I pass the practical test next month. I resigned from Mta bus and with any luck will eventually get a permanent spot over at the T.A.

Finally, my start date is on the 22nd, just pray I pass the practical test next month. I resigned from Mta bus and with any luck will eventually get a permanent spot over at the T.A.

yayy

It's time for me to move on to bigger and better things. I had to make a move, roll the dice. Can't live your life in fear of "what if". Besides HR said I can come back within 1 yr.

• Upvote 1

Besides HR said I can come back within 1 yr.

True, If you have a clean record, it wouldnt be a problem. Any past issues, they can refuse to offer you a position again.

CI is a good title, If I wasnt a TO i'd go for it myself. You'll find RCI/CIs that know thier stuff, try to learn from them.

Next time you go for a promotional offer do not do that. You are putting yourself out there on a limb. Right now I am waiting for a promotional offer that will open the path for me to become a network administrator in my firm. Knowing what my options are I worked out a way to take on the promotion without technically resigning from the company to do so.

Edited by realizm