Which one doesn't belong (Subway edition)

Q43LTD

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(F) train because it is the only one that enters manhattan on tracks exclusive to the service 24/7 (i.e. The 63rd street and Rutgers St. Tunnels only have the (F)). All other services share tracks with another service at least once to enter Manhattan.

Not the answer

I'll give you guys one more hint:

it has to to with service changes

I think I got one:

(B)

(D)

(F)

(M)

(N)

(Q)

(R)

Think VERY CAREFULLY about this one....

The (B) is the only line that can be suspended entirely (if anything goes wrong on the Concourse, CPW, 6th Ave, Manhattan Bridge north tracks, and/or Brighton) without any station losing service, primarily due to its current configuration.

The (B) is the only line that can be suspended entirely (if anything goes wrong on the Concourse, CPW, 6th Ave, Manhattan Bridge north tracks, and/or Brighton) without any station losing service, primarily due to its current configuration.

Nope.

(M) for the same reasons that MTA Dude pointed out.

It does have something to do with Manhattan, but no.

The (M) short turns at either Essex Street or Chambers Street whenever something goes wrong on either the 6th Avenue or 8th Avenue Manhattan trunk lines, which in turn, causes rerouting of those lines.

Correct?

(M) is the only one to go to another trunk line if something happens with its original line.

Both of you are on the right track, but both of these answers are not what I am thinking about.

Archived