Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Q43LTD

Which one doesn't belong (Subway edition)

The (M) is the only line to terminate at a different trunk line. (Essex Street)

Nope.

New rule, just guess the route, station, trunk line, tunnel or yard. Same as the bus one.

Fair enough. And if the answer isn't given in 24 hrs, the game goes on and anyone can post a riddle.

For my riddle, it is the (N) because it is the only route that can not use 6 avenue for any of it's reroutes with out splitting into 2 different routes.

Who wants to go next?

(2) because, excluding a few rush hour trippers, terminates at the same two locations (Flatbush Avenue and Wakefield-241 St.) 24/7. All of the other routes are shortened or don't run at all at some time in the week. Also the only line that is not scheduled to terminate in manhattan at any time.

Edited by Orion V 9441

No.

@CHBoy, mine topic will end in 3 hours so yours can resume in 3 hours. Only one topic at a time and in order to go, you either have to guess right, or nobody guessed the previous one and you are the first to go. And you can pass if you are up.

Okay the answer to mine was the (5) because it does not involve a direct level junction. The reason why I'm saying direct is because there is a level junction at E180th Street when the (5) joins the local, then goes to express, and again at Nostrand. But they are not direct, while others involve a direct level junction. The (J)(M)(Z) at Myrtle Avenue and the (2)(3) at 145th Street.

I will join this topic.

Here we go!

(2)

(3)

(4)

(5)

The (3) doesn't serve Bronx.