Which one doesn't belong (Subway edition)

Q43LTD

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This isn't true; there have been scenarios where the (D) was rerouted over the (N) and vice versa just to head to Coney Island.  

I guess you don't know that going uptown you can't. If the (D) goes via the (N) Northbound north of Dekalb, it can't go back to its normal Bronx Route. Same thing if the (N) gets rerouted via 6th Avenue. Thats WHY its true.

I guess you don't know that going uptown you can't. If the (D) goes via the (N) Northbound north of Dekalb, it can't go back to its normal Bronx Route. Same thing if the (N) gets rerouted via 6th Avenue. Thats WHY its true.

Good point actually. Although I've never seen an (N) make it onto 6th Avenue...

The question has already been answered, and it's been over 24 hours, so:

(B)(D)

(2)(5)

(6)<6>

(E)(F)

<7>(7)

They all have peak direction local/express service except the (E)(F)?

Now you're just straw-manning; it's like you haven't seen what I was saying about the lines when they head to Coney Island. When the (D) and (N) arrive in Brooklyn, their routes CAN be rerouted when they head to Stillwell. Plus, when did I say that the (D) and (N) can be rerouted when they head to Manhattan?

Good point actually. Although I've never seen an (N) make it onto 6th Avenue...

They all have peak direction local/express service except the (E)(F)?

Correct. Pass or go?

Archived