Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
FamousNYLover

Typing Story about NICE Bus Experience

Right now, I am doing something new.

I'm taking NYPL's English ESL Class at Aguillar Branch.

My teacher there told me there's Writing Contest for students written by ESOL, GED and literacy classes all over the city.

I think I want to make topic about NICE Bus experience and tell them how Nassau County buses are having problems or not.

Any suggestion?

Edited by FamousNYLover
  • Upvote 1

I would try and compare better performing routes (mechanically/breakdown/on time) like the N51 and compare it to its complete opposite the N20...

NICE has many issues and they all point back to Nassau County. There is a good amount to talk about, so you shouldn't really have a problem finding a NICE topic.

I am pretty sure most of the entire picture is out there, so I say go for it, and if you need any information there is always that n21, n23 and n27 thing to discuss!

My Journey Onboard NICE Bus

It's not finished, but what do you think so far?

Considering it is for an ESL class, consider going back to re-read and make corrections. It would beneifit you greatly.

• Upvote 3

Let's not start a fight people.

Seriously man, the powers that be are threaten to start banning lots people (myself included), that's why I stopped getting pissed with others often. Not worth it. Edited by Chargerdodge9
  • Upvote 1

Let's not start a fight people.

Well I think that is exactly what he wants to do he knows nothing about me and wants to bash over BS. I have no interest in fighting useless wars. Tell him to watch it I heard that people who try to start fights are being watched harry told me to ignore instigation and will watch em. I have bigger things to worry about.

Seriously man, the powers that be are threaten to start banning lots people (myself included), that's why I stopped getting pissed with others often. Not worth it.

yup which was why I ignored that comment. PM me Edited by qjtransitmaster

Mod/Adm, please delete this topic since because I was not able to attend NYPL's Class due to Hurricane Sandy.