Trial Roster Look: TTMG's NYMTA Depot Roster

The Real

We're trying something a little different with the Depot Roster:

http://www.ttmg.org/...ns_Depot_Roster

Please look at the Bronx Section in comparison to the rest of the roster and please give your CONSTRUCTIVE cticism. If its liked, we will continue on making the rest of the roster look that way.

The design concept is to more or less benefit new fans or fans visiting from out of town who want to find a specific fleet or bus # and for which route it could be on.

I love it! Now I know what routes run certain bus types operate. It helps tourists who would probably want to catch an LFSA from CS but instead of waiting on the Q31 or Q76 they can clearly see from the website that it only runs on the Q44.

I think the design is the best one out there! Very unique. What happens if a line uses both 40 and 60+ foot buses tho?

We go by what the primary fleet type assignment is....Prime example the Bx15 sees some 40-footers, but its primary assignment is Artics or like the Bx36 that sees some 60-footers, but its primary assignment is 40-footers.

I like both, but I do like how you can see what route use artics and which ones use rigids. But routes that regularly use both IMO should be listed under both the 40-foot and 60-foot sections.

Interesting. I actually like it. BTW, 9197 is at JFK I saw on the Q-9 last week.

Put that in the transfer thread!

I like both, but I do like how you can see what route use artics and which ones use rigids. But routes that regularly use both IMO should be listed under both the 40-foot and 60-foot sections.

Put that in the transfer thread!

We go by what the primary fleet type assignment is....Prime example the Bx15 sees some 40-footers, but its primary assignment is Artics or like the Bx36 that sees some 60-footers, but its primary assignment is 40-footers.

Archived