Oddball NJT equipment sightings (Rail and Bus)

BZGuy

I decided to start a thread on this subject because there seem to be alot of weird equipment sightings lately.

Example......today 7121 (a Meadowlands D4500) was operating in service on the 111 (and Ironbound rte)

A while ago I saw a 5600-series Ironbound NABI (cant remember the exact number) on the 94 (an Orange garage route).

And every so often now I see a Nova on the 66. Strange since Ironbound has no Novas in their garage last time I checked..

Remember 39 is Hilton's route so to see a RTS or a Crapi serving it is pretty normal (also same goes for the 13, Hilton & Big Tree share it).

Also i have seen numerous times a Neoplan (9510, 9508, 9513) on the 99

Remember 39 is Hilton's route so to see a RTS or a Crapi serving it is pretty normal (also same goes for the 13, Hilton & Big Tree share it).

Also i have seen numerous times a Neoplan (9510, 9508, 9513) on the 99

Ah ok i get it im 2 cities over and it caught me by surprise lol

NJT Neoplan 3531 had clever devices and some NABIs in newark saying watch out bus is turning then said the same thing in spanish

That must explain what i'm hearing on the outside of the Nabis i be on lmao i would be inside then i hear something coming from the bus on the outside i'm like huh? lol

same thing happened when i was in downtown today and passed a 1 while it was pulling off.

That must explain what i'm hearing on the outside of the Nabis i be on lmao i would be inside then i hear something coming from the bus on the outside i'm like huh? lol

same thing happened when i was in downtown today and passed a 1 while it was pulling off.

i know it was by surprise i was just waiting there then i hear one NABI on the 99 say it then i heard it on the 107 i was like wow lol

Archived