What will our Future Subway cars look like?

obregonmichael5

And if you're joyriding? (Which is what I use transit for 95% of the time) :P

LOL Well depends on my mood. But I don't just go on a train route to joy ride, I sometimes gotta get out of the system, especially when I have something to do.. Now if it were an extremely rare sighting of my fav fleet, and time is permitted, then that changes it. But of course, even with that gotta get out sometime.

LOL Well depends on my mood. But I don't just go on a train route to joy ride, I sometimes gotta get out of the system, especially when I have something to do.. Now if it were an extremely rare sighting of my fav fleet, and time is permitted, then that changes it. But of course, even with that gotta get out sometime.

True... if I'm joy riding, then I prefer to have a specific vehicle to ride but if I'm going somewhere then I don't really care what I ride... however, it is nice if I get this preferred vehicle while going somewhere. ;)

This might be a viable design for the near future of tube subway transportation.

kvCHK.png

You mean R211 to come in next to be delivered & replace R46 when ever it built. & next when R179 complete built and delivered to replace R32 & R42. ;)

(6) to Brooklyn Bridge

(6) Next Stop is

(6) 103 street

This is a Brooklyn Bridge bound, (6), Local train.

The next stop is, 103 St.

Stand clear of the Closing Doors.

Not necessarily. I still don't like the talk about R211s.

You mean R211 to come in next to be delivered & replace R46 when ever it built. & next when R179 complete built and delivered to replace R32 & R42. ;)

(6) to Brooklyn Bridge

(6) Next Stop is

(6) 103 street

Thank you, thank you for killing that joke with extreme prejudice.

Archived