Bus Operator is now unlockable character in Street fighter .............

prgordo

I'm with the B/O on this one. She probably thought that she could slap that guy and get off, maybe this'll teach her a lesson.

(And now see this is also why when a B/O tells me to stop filming, I do)

In a nutshell: Bitch had it coming

This driver got fired for this : (

When I first saw it I was like :o:D:lol:, as it was SWEET so to see a loud mouth hoodrat get whacked like that.

Driver had to be frustrated as hell for him to get like that, looks like a older guy, like late 50s/early 60s.

Reminds of when that dude in MickeyDs beat up those hood rats that jumped over the counter.

You are gonna see more of this if the MTA doesn't do something about these attacks on operators. Eventually some B/O is gonna haul off and beat somebody up. Open season is around the corner.....is the (MTA) listening?

These belligerent females out here nowadays can thank feminism for the way an increasing number of males are treating them - and that is with No Mercy, and I do not blame them one bit......

I don't wanna hear about violence against women either.... The days of "no no no no no, that's a f****n female" (as said in this video) are history.... You want "equality", you got it....

You wanna run up in dudes faces (and start assaulting them), you're gonna recieve what you got comin to you....

I think Sagat here went easy on this chick - would have been a hell of a lot worse if he wasn't on his job....

Females think they're slick when they incite BS in controlled environments where it's least likely a man would strike back...

She wanted an audience (which I think plays a part in this too), and a right uppercut to her jaw came sold separately....

When you have older black men (who, large in part, are on that never hit a female tip) resortin to teachin females a lesson in this manner, you know the things have changed for the worst in this generation..... You don't screw around with an older black man (especially one from the south; at least that what he sounds like).... I mean damn, Look at that form.... Them dudes will stomp a mudhole in you...

^ This. She was an idiot, but he's gotta keep his hands off her.

While that is true, she was acting like a dude and wanted to get treated like one....so there you go. I'm one person who doesn't like this type of shit, but she was asking for it in more ways than one especially when she was trying to be "hood-like". Patience can only go so far. I do agree that the actions were uncalled for, but she was not only asking for it, but provoked it.

While he may have gotten fired for this, at least he can say he had the last knockout blow! :lol:

These belligerent females out here nowadays can thank feminism for the way an increasing number of males are treating them - and that is with No Mercy, and I do not blame them one bit......

I don't wanna hear about violence against women either.... The days of "no no no no no, that's a f****n female" (as said in this video) are history.... You want "equality", you got it....

You wanna run up in dudes faces (and start assaulting them), you're gonna recieve what you got comin to you....

I think Sagat here went easy on this chick - would have been a hell of a lot worse if he wasn't on his job....

Females think they're slick when they incite BS in controlled environments where it's least likely a man would strike back...

She wanted an audience (which I think plays a part in this too), and a right uppercut to her jaw came sold separately....

When you have older black men (who, large in part, are on that never hit a female tip) resortin to teachin females a lesson in this manner, you know the things have changed for the worst in this generation..... You don't screw around with an older black man (especially one from the south; at least that what he sounds like).... I mean damn, Look at that form.... Them dudes will stomp a mudhole in you...

I hate you so much right now for calling him that. I spat out my soda while laughing so hard....

Though I agree with this to an extent. She was trying to act all tough and shit with the crowd on the bus. And the fact that she was provoking all of this made matters much more worse for her. She was acting as if he really wasn't going to do anything back, then slapped him once or twice when then set off that tiger uppercut....she was asking for it all the way around with the way she was going about herself.

She was trying to act like a dude, so she got treated like one. Point blank.

The girl being a bitch is no reason for him to beat her up. This is totally unjustified.

He probably could argue that he was being assaulted, which he was and argue self defense. My question is does anyone know what happened to the B/O? Once you put your hands on a B/O they can argue self-defense within reason. He was hit first and he simply was defending himself. Besides if she would've struck him while he was driving anything could've happened and the situation could've been deadly, so she got off pretty easy IMO.

(And now see this is also why when a B/O tells me to stop filming, I do)

Because you're afraid they'd beat you up for doing so?

I'm sorry, but any B/O who'd do that is a real ass, end of. We are perfectly within our rights to take pictures of buses and if they don't like people photographing their buses, they should have stayed home.

LOL @ the gifs.

Okay...

Geez that is one tough bus operator!

Because you're afraid they'd beat you up for doing so?

I'm sorry, but any B/O who'd do that is a real ass, end of. We are perfectly within our rights to take pictures of buses and if they don't like people photographing their buses, they should have stayed home.

LOL @ the gifs.

Plus 1. We have every right to take photos per (MTA) rules of conduct. Rail/busfans, start carrying copies of the (MTA) code of conduct.

So much truth in this post!

------

LOL at all these street fighter references.... Chick deserved it....

@TTC @B3,

Up here there is no policy that says whether we can or can't film the buses. It's mainly up to the B/O. And also, the main reason if a transit employee tells me to turn off my camera, I do, is because they have a right to privacy. If they don't want to be filmed, they shouldn't have too, because i'm sure they have their reasons.

​(Also, a few of those B/O's are scary) (Joke, but still, you should see how nuts some of these guys go)

Archived