Bus Operator is now unlockable character in Street fighter .............

prgordo

SMH what modeling career was she trying to pursue...she's hideous LMAO!

Mrs Lastarya is a model and she doesn't have the greatest face, if that girl in the video has a nice body should could get into urban modelling I guess.

Also makeup helps a lot, with certain weave or wig or w/e, she could probably be made to look like a model.

A question to all. Would any of you have intervened if you were on that bus?

Nah, I would have kept her off the bus and told the driver to pull off while he could

Mrs Lastarya is a model and she doesn't have the greatest face, if that girl in the video has a nice body should could get into urban modelling I guess.

Also makeup helps a lot, with certain weave or wig or w/e, she could probably be made to look like a model.

According to her Facebook, she had an incident that forced her to "quit" pursuing her modeling career. The bus driver even makes a direct reference to it in the video if you pay attention. She got slashed in the face and even shot. Not a good look if you're trying to model

A question to all. Would any of you have intervened if you were on that bus?

Nope...interfering with hoodrat business is a good way for an innocent bystander to get "accidentally" stabbed or slapped by said hoodrat. In these situations I stay on my kevin hart status...I'm a witness

Lastarya got an ass on her though.......

Archived