MTA Bus Company stop sign changes

BM5 via Woodhaven

I went to Woodhaven Blvd today, and I saw all the MTA BC Signs at Hoffman Drive with the NYCT signs. Has anyone heard of this, and I didnt get a photo, I'll probably go down there tomorrow. One Mistake I note is that the Q21 Signage Says "Rockaway Park", and If they are replacing more Q11/Q21 Stops, I wonder what will it say on the Q21 slot, since it says Rockaway Park on the first slot.

I don't see how these are different from the current signs?? Did they have the old school signs still at these stops? Otherwise these are like the usual stops.

That's the point. MTA Bus had the old school stops (most still have them) and are replacing them with the ones NYCT use. As one can notice, the Q21 sign says Rockaway park , and so on.

That's the point. MTA Bus had the old school stops (most still have them) and are replacing them with the ones NYCT use.

Please stop pretending to not understand...

- NYCT and MTAB don't "use" bus stop signs - they merely stop buses at places that have the signs.

- NYC Department of Transportation (DOT) owns, fabricates, and uses bus stop signs as parking regulations.

- NYCDOT removed the old signs and installed the new signs (incorrectly).

Please stop pretending to not understand...

- NYCT and MTAB don't "use" bus stop signs - they merely stop buses at places that have the signs.

- NYC Department of Transportation (DOT) owns, fabricates, and uses bus stop signs as parking regulations.

- NYCDOT removed the old signs and installed the new signs (incorrectly).

How was the NYCDOT incorrectly putting the signs there. It would be a blessing if all old NYCDOT bus signs get replaced with the current bus signs. At least with the newer ones you get to a least know what direction the bus is traveling in. I hope next in Jamaica and Flushing the MTAB signs get replaced.

How was the NYCDOT incorrectly putting the signs there. It would be a blessing if all old NYCDOT bus signs get replaced with the current bus signs. At least with the newer ones you get to a least know what direction the bus is traveling in. I hope next in Jamaica and Flushing the MTAB signs get replaced.

Jamaica from 165th to Sutphin has the new signs on the Q6, Q8, Q9 ad Q41.

Jamaica from 165th to Sutphin has the new signs on the Q6, Q8, Q9 ad Q41.

I was just in that area last night I didn't see any new signs on the Q6,Q8,Q9,Q41 except for that stop between Parsons and 160st which have been their for few years. Maybe 5-6 years.

Archived