Cleveland Bus Driver Uppercuts Aggressive Girl

CPBO

Saw that clip yesterday and I hope the B/O doesn't lose his job. That hoodlum (girl) is actually claiming to be a victim in this. She grabbed the operator WHILE he was driving putting everyone in serious danger and then assaulted him.I hope the judge looks at the 5:00 minute clip rather than some 30 second clip.

I saw that also. It has become quite viral over the course of the last few days.

No she didn't. You must know nothing about relationship dynamics. You never hit a girl under any circumstance.

Word Brighton. Also agree with Dadbo. In that situation the driver should just called for the police. No matter how much of a jerk that young lady was acting from that videoclip i seen attached.

Only time a bus operator should throw a punch is if his life is on the line.

Only time a bus operator should throw a punch is if his life is on the line.

Agreed.

Regardless if the person committing the assault or threating to commit an act of violence is male of female. If there was a female criminal demanding money at knifepoint or if a woman hits you, not just a slap but with instead with the real intent of inflicting bodily harm, well of course, plant that woman in the ground in self defense. Many women are well trained in fighting and many are just as strong as men. I've seen it many times.and you're forced to fight back in self defense. At least in my book.

I don't believe in turning the other cheek. Anyway, I hope this bus driver doesn't get terminated because of a stupid heifer.

If a woman is simply verbally threating you then just as a man who may be threatening, then yes be the better man and if at all possible walk away to diffuse the situation. That's the logical thing to do.

He could have put the bus out of service and get the dispatcher as dabo46 said eariler, if she was disrupting the run on that bus to this degree where he was tempted enough to do something like this that he would normally not ever do to a woman.

That's just my personal opinion.

Archived