Schedules for drivers

so i'm guessing not, but does anybody have any info on how NICE runs their driver schedules? it's been awhile since i've been in the seat of one of those Orion V's and i was just wondering if they still do the same thing with linking routes, or if you stay on the same route all day, or if anyone has any idea of assignments i don't need all of them just a few to see how they do things....especially now since my 23 is all changed up :(

well i don't want to push anyone if they'd like to share their runs with me i welcome private messages i miss the old day of the seat even though my orion v's are going to crap from what i'm hearing

and they added to the route with the hempstead crap i liked just mineola better and when it was interlined with the 79....even when it was interlined with the 6.... barely any breaks it seems anymore but i'm just wondering....

well i don't want to push anyone if they'd like to share their runs with me i welcome private messages i miss the old day of the seat even though my orion v's are going to crap from what i'm hearing

and they added to the route with the hempstead crap i liked just mineola better and when it was interlined with the 79....even when it was interlined with the 6.... barely any breaks it seems anymore but i'm just wondering....

Oh wow, the 23 used to be interlined with the 79. I didn't know that. I woulda thought it would interline with one of the Jamaica routes like the 22 or the 24 to make it seem like the 26, a northwestern route.

• 2 weeks later...

Based solely on looking at schedules, N73 and N79 interline at Hicksville Monday to Saturday. On Sunday, N20 interilnes with N79 at Hicksville.

N80 and 81 interline with each other at Sunrise and Broadway Malls. 41 and 40 interline at Mineola.

Archived