Jamaica Depot to be shutdown if rumor true

depotofrelax

I'm seriously starting to think that this guy is a troll. His questions are always the same and he makes no sense... Just wait and see! Christ!

No, not really a troll. But I didn't think it possible for someone in need of a typing institutor. Just saying.

**SOMEBODY CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW!!!!**

Jamaica Depot is Not gonna close, There is nowhere to put the Routes, if anything they would have to give the Q30 and the 17 to casey stingel for a breif time, if they find a lot (they need to take back that lot on guy brewer blvd across from york college that was the origninal Jamaica Depot lot until QV opend) and have most of the buses parked there and have them do work or tear down the garage and build it from ground up, who knows what they would do, but i doubt they would close it now since there is nowhere to put the buses

depotofrelax, you spread rumors, make inaccurate posts, don't even speak in good grammar and then you create tons of reports of other people who don't agree with you. Maybe you should slow it down a little.

As for Jamaica Depot, there are no reports of it closing and a rumor is not valid information, so as far as we know, it is staying open.

Archived