Mikey @ Chambers

553 Bridgeton

You must mean the (M) going back via the Williamsburg Bridge to Brooklyn with (J), not through the Tunnel (with (R)) to Bay Parkway with (D), right?

Yes during the midday hours they use the middle tracks.

During rush hours they use outer tracks to go bay parkway. Chambers is the last stop on the (M) during the midday hours. Heres an link of the track area around the (J) and (M) line chambers street station, it shows how the relay goes. http://images.nycsubway.org/trackmap/detail-cityhall.png

I wonder if that was you I saw when we came in the Station I saw someone snap a pic of the train at the end of the platform lol. Today was my first day working the (M) did one round trip to Bay and 5 Shuttles to Broadway Myrtle. I had a little fun with the 160 when we got to Broadway Myrtle I set it up as a (D) and a few people ran off asking me if I was going to the Bronx. :)

I wonder if that was you I saw when we came in the Station I saw someone snap a pic of the train at the end of the platform lol. Today was my first day working the (M) did one round trip to Bay and 5 Shuttles to Broadway Myrtle. I had a little fun with the 160 when we got to Broadway Myrtle I set it up as a (D) and a few people ran off asking me if I was going to the Bronx. :)

LMAO....that was wrong on so many levels. I would love to see the reactions on their faces though

HAHA, wow, that's very funny. Throwing people off the (M) because it's switched to the (D). That's cool.

I wonder if that was you I saw when we came in the Station I saw someone snap a pic of the train at the end of the platform lol. Today was my first day working the (M) did one round trip to Bay and 5 Shuttles to Broadway Myrtle. I had a little fun with the 160 when we got to Broadway Myrtle I set it up as a (D) and a few people ran off asking me if I was going to the Bronx. :P

What are you a newbie????

HAHA, wow, that's very funny. Throwing people off the (M) because it's switched to the (D). That's cool.
More like thats retarded. What if someone on there didn't really no much about transit and was late for something because of that stupid move? Want to play with routes and annoucments go do it on a light train or in the yard etc.

More like thats retarded. What if someone on there didn't really no much about transit and was late for something because of that stupid move? Want to play with routes and annoucments go do it on a light train or in the yard etc.

Late to where first off its a Shuttle to Met do you even know that area it travels too ? It has 12 to sometimes 15 min headways between. Second I change the announcements back to an (M) so it resets the route and makes the proper announcements. My train wasn't leaving for another 15 minutes so there was plenty of time to change it back which I did right away.

Lastly I will disregard the childish comments you made towards me. People like you that call others names is the reason I would not reopen my doors for on the platform and make you late. Have a nice day and stand clear of the closing doors please.

Lastly I will disregard the childish comments you made towards me. People like you that call others names is the reason I would not reopen my doors for on the platform and make you late. Have a nice day and stand clear of the closing doors please.

Pay no mind to him. We won't be reading or hearing anything from him soon.

Archived