Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
The Real

Nothing to write home about....

That (1) bullet is fading out so bad... Makes me wonder why the (1) fades but not the (7). Nice work trevor!

• Upvote 1

That (1) bullet is fading out so bad... Makes me wonder why the (1) fades but not the (7). Nice work trevor!

I Guess because the 62As have been running longer on the (1) than the (7). @ Vintage Soul Good pics. It be nice if the the ceiling at 181st Street got repaired already.

I Guess because the 62As have been running longer on the (1) than the (7). @ Vintage Soul Good pics. It be nice if the the ceiling at 181st Street got repaired already.

Some or most of the R62A cars have been on the (1) line since they came on property in the 1980's.

• Upvote 1

Its not fading your just seeing the backlighting which the (7)<7> cars dont have(for the most part)