A NICE Blast to the Past

Orion VII 4 Life

Photos from last Saturday when I went over to Roosevelt Field to pick up my iPhone 5. I did take some pictures and videos with it, but it looks like I might have deleted them by accident. I'll post those if I can find them, but for now, enjoy these!

The lucky bus...

IMG_1883.jpg

IMG_1882.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

IMG_1881.jpg

IMG_1888.jpg

IMG_1890.jpg

IMG_1893.jpg

In this picture is something I should NOT have taken a picture of (but did anyway of course). Bonus points to whoever spots it.

IMG_1895.jpg

IMG_1897.jpg

IMG_1896.jpg

The blast to the past you've all been waiting for...

IMG_1899.jpg

IMG_1900.jpg

IMG_1901.jpg

VIDEO COMING IN JUST A BIT.

Last little bonus pic before I headed back to Manhattan.

IMG_1912.jpg

bad parking by 1773?

Are you kidding? The buses take over that parking lot by the bus station and take up as many spots as they can because nobody parks there. And that's my profile picture peeling off 1766!

I think it's Mall Security he's talking about

Yup.

For those who don't know they are VERY strict about photography/videotaping at this mall (and any other SIMON Malls properties), I guess they didn't see me take that picture or they probably would have came over to where I was to yell at me.

Interesting how the mall itself couldn't care less about the terminal or not putting benches there but security will be on you like white on rice if you even bother taking photos there. I know Shane went there last November before the takeover and security didn't GAF when he stood in that disused lot. Hell, a bus operator waved at him...

Interesting how the mall itself couldn't care less about the terminal or not putting benches there but security will be on you like white on rice if you even bother taking photos there. I know Shane went there last November before the takeover and security didn't GAF when he stood in that disused lot. Hell, a bus operator waved at him...

SIMON is awful at maintenance, especially here in the parking garages and bus stop, and the bus shelters are already in awful condition so I'm a bit happy there's no seats since SIMON would do a shitty ass job maintaining them. And of course the bus operator wouldn't care, they more than likely aren't aware of SIMON's policies and if they hassle a busfan it's probably because of the terrorist BS. Same with the passengers, dispatchers, etc., it's only the Allied Barton security guys or the mall maintenance guys (both contractors to SIMON) who are aware of the mall policy and will enforce it. Though I took a few pics in front of a maintenance guy cleaning up the shelters and I didn't get in trouble.

Archived