Train Operator Exam #8098....Letters are out!

The Real

Is that list # verifiable? If so what is the source - Chief, DCAS, MTA, other website, etc...? I think the unofficial list# is low to mid 300's per "Train Operator Exam 8098 DCAS notice of result letter arrived" discussion thread.

PS what list # range ru?

The letters started going out Sep 21st. I'm in the mid 140's and currently waiting for a phonecall to come back for the medical/final processing. So far they are up to about #292. That group when down last friday to 180 Livingston to begin the hiring process.

The first schoolcar class from 8098 started this morning. There are two more classes scheduled for 11/12 and 12/3 of 40 students each.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello prospective TO candidates: If at all possible, please post your list# range if you've taken...

1. drug test and your list# range is above 510's:
  2. medical test and your list# range is above 290's:
  3. schoolcar course and your list# range is above 270's:

Much thanks in advance - Happy Holidays!

PS keep in mind that this is not OFFICIAL, but my own personal accounting from information that is freely & publicly posted on these types of message boards.

Hello prospective TO candidates: If at all possible, please post your list# range if you've taken...

1. drug test and your list# range is above 510's:

2. medical test and your list# range is above 290's:

3. schoolcar course and your list# range is above 270's:

Much thanks in advance - Happy Holidays!

PS keep in mind that this is not OFFICIAL, but my own personal accounting from information that is freely & publicly posted on these types of message boards.

How many more times are you going to repeat this message?

*Do yourself a favor people DON'T ANSWER THIS FOOL*

Dan05979: I don't know why you are so angered by my post, since I feel this thread is appropriate for my posting. The other thread buried my original posting with non-related content. If you 're on the OC list and you want to share your list # range please do, if you don't that's ok too.

Furthermore I don't appreciate the name calling. If you have nothing nice to say, then .... Happy Festivus 2 ya!

• 1 month later...

"Just thinking aloud" - I feel ur chances are ok to good since MTA should have classes into 4/2013 with list # range of about 700-800 and the list expires in 9/2016... i suggest you read/research all relevant threads and get things in order so u could process as quickly as possible when ur list# is called. good luck...

Wow. This thread just died out. Noone else posting. Well I have vacation scheduled for last two weeks of April. With my list # 67x I am considering not leaving the country. If classes will be ending in April . Gonna have to wait and see before purchasing Ny tux.

Archived