Making Strides Against Breast Cancer

Harry

[float=left]post-5097-0-20150000-1350829076_thumb.jpg[/float]Every Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk is a powerful and inspiring opportunity to unite as a community to honor breast cancer survivors, raise awareness about steps we can take to reduce our risk of getting breast cancer, and raise money to help the American Cancer Society fight the disease with breast cancer research, information and services, and access to mammograms for women who need them. Since Making Strides began 20 years ago, breast cancer death rates have declined more than 32 percent.

Learn more: Source

post-5097-0-20150000-1350829076_thumb.jpg

Thanks Harry for posting this. I lost my mom to breast cancer, she was only 42 yrs old.

I remember as a kid going to various doctors and hospitals with the family. She fought

a good fight(6 yrs). My dad and my older sister didn't let me go to the hospital when she was

nearing the end hooked up to the life support machine, I was 13 at the time, but I felt worse for my

brother who was only 4.

It's been awhile since I participated in a breast cancer walk, but I will never forget what my mother

went through.

Thanks Harry for posting this. I lost my mom to breast cancer, she was only 42 yrs old.

I remember as a kid going to various doctors and hospitals with the family. She fought

a good fight(6 yrs). My dad and my older sister didn't let me go to the hospital when she was

nearing the end hooked up to the life support machine, I was 13 at the time, but I felt worse for my

brother who was only 4.

It's been awhile since I participated in a breast cancer walk, but I will never forget what my mother

went through.

May your mother, and all other women who have lost their lives because of breast cancer RIP. Hopefully In the future there will be something to cure cancer once and for all.

brother who was only 4.

went through.

Sorry about losing your mom so early in your life.

Archived