Interesting Rude Lady on n27 Roslyn-n23 Hempstead

I sort of understand how she feels, although her behavior was less then graceful. When our ancestors came here they always learned english and assimilated into the melting pot that is (or was) our nation. But this group of people comes here and expects everyone to speak their language, and then they behave as if they are still in their own countries. So imagine you get on a bus in your own country and have a bunch of people talking in another language, they could be talking about you but you wouldn't even know it! I don't believe it is respectful to be talking in any language other than english in a public place, whether it is on a bus, train, store,etc. Then there's what burrstone related to, when it is now places of employment requiring you to speak their language? They come here, take over our communities and want us to accomadate their language? Then there's the whole legal factor, many of these people came here illegally and run down our communities with gangs, crime, loitering, and public intoxication. Alot of people will say "you're against immigrants" when you hear me talk, but I am only against illegal immigrants that have no desire to become Americans and live in squalor here while sending their money back home. And lastly, being the rude person was a lady, lets not forget it can be quite uncomfortable having a bunch of men around you on the bus staring at you and talking in another language. And I'm not making this up because when my mother was alive she'd tell me how she felt uncomfortable on the bus. And this was back in the late 90s, there's many more of these ppl on the buses now. Thats why I'd wish Nassau would allocate more money to NICE and get a more mainstream ridership base by improving service. Then maybe more people would feel more comfortable on the bus, bringing more mainstream ridership.

I sort of understand how she feels, although her behavior was less then graceful. When our ancestors came here they always learned english and assimilated into the melting pot that is (or was) our nation. But this group of people comes here and expects everyone to speak their language, and then they behave as if they are still in their own countries. So imagine you get on a bus in your own country and have a bunch of people talking in another language, they could be talking about you but you wouldn't even know it! I don't believe it is respectful to be talking in any language other than english in a public place, whether it is on a bus, train, store,etc. Then there's what burrstone related to, when it is now places of employment requiring you to speak their language? They come here, take over our communities and want us to accomadate their language? Then there's the whole legal factor, many of these people came here illegally and run down our communities with gangs, crime, loitering, and public intoxication. Alot of people will say "you're against immigrants" when you hear me talk, but I am only against illegal immigrants that have no desire to become Americans and live in squalor here while sending their money back home. And lastly, being the rude person was a lady, lets not forget it can be quite uncomfortable having a bunch of men around you on the bus staring at you and talking in another language. And I'm not making this up because when my mother was alive she'd tell me how she felt uncomfortable on the bus. And this was back in the late 90s, there's many more of these ppl on the buses now. Thats why I'd wish Nassau would allocate more money to NICE and get a more mainstream ridership base by improving service. Then maybe more people would feel more comfortable on the bus, bringing more mainstream ridership.

It's none of your damn business what they were talking about. If they want to talk amongst themselves in their own language, let them. Who cares if they're talking about you? It's not like it's going to affect you. Yeah, if they were talking to the lady asking her directions or something, then yeah, she doesn't have to bend over backwards to understand them, but if they're not, who cares? Or because they're Hispanic, they must be plotting something against you?

Yeah, there are businesses who require you to speak Spanish to get employment. You know why? Because their customers (i.e. source of revenue) speak Spanish. They could hire people who don't speak Spanish, but then guess what? All that revenue goes right out the window.

As for having men staring at her, Yuki mentioned that the people she was arguing were women. As for bring crime, loitering, etc, you don't think there are Americans who also do that stuff? (And aside from that, it's only a small minority of illegal immigrants who do any of that, but of course you're racist, so you don't want to hear that). You think those areas were all wonderful neighborhoods before the "illegals" came along (because somehow you can tell somebody's citizenship status just by looking at them)? I doubt it. I'm sure Hempstead was a wonderful area before the Hispanics came along, right?

And you gotta love the double standard. A white guy wants to hang out somewhere, and it's fine, but if a Hispanic guy wants to hang out somewhere, it's loitering. :rolleyes: (Walking around with a video camera isn't doing anything productive for society, so that's loitering too if we want to use that standard).

BTW, was this woman related to you in any way? Maybe it's not your fault that you're racist because it runs in your family. And with that lovely term you use to describe Hispanics (and from the way Yuki described it, it sounded like you were tossing it around like it was normal), any shred of doubt that I might've had that you were a racist went out the damn window.

People shouldn't be crude a**holes,

people have the right to voice their opinion within reason even if it's not a popular opinion,

people coming to the United States of America should learn English,

even all English is not the official language it has been the tongue of the land for centuries,

it is rude to come to a Country and not try to learn their language,

other countries don't allow it, English is a hard language to learn,

as is Japanese and many others,

when with friends people should be able to speak in any language they want without getting shit,

we welcome all into this country but that shouldn't limit American's from gaining employment because they don't speak Spanish.

I think that sums it up, with that this thread should be locked. Continuing to argue opinions is not going to get us anywhere.

1. Who is this group? There is many groups that immigrate to the U.S. that speak another language in their country. Or are you still referring to Spanish speakers, because they belong to many contries, not just the one your thinking.

2. What do you mean expect everyone to speak their language. Peopl usually interact between others that speak their native language, nothing wrong with that.

3. Why would you be paranoid about others talking about you, unless you know that it was warranted due to antagonizing.

4. As Checkmate said, most or a portion of their clients speak a particular language.

5. All a matter of a narrow minded viewpoint and opinion.

6. How is what they do with their money any of your business?

7. It's public transportation. Anyone from those who work in the city to the homeless can ride.

8. What are you insinuating?

9. What's mainstream to you? Cacucasian?

10. Lastly, while I totally disagree with you, I'm LMFAO at you because it is obvious you typed this when you were flustered as hell.

EDIT: I didn't see Burrstone's reply. Anyhow that is a good summary and solution to this.

Again, for those of you who have been intentionally targeting PinePower, don't you realize that your actions actually provide more ammunition for him to continue ranting and for flames to be tossed back and forth? Why not simply refrain from replying to him directly if you want him to lose steam and the flames to die down?

I sort of understand how she feels, although her behavior was less then graceful.

When our ancestors came here they always learned english and assimilated into the melting pot that is (or was) our nation. But this group of people comes here and expects everyone to speak their language, and then they behave as if they are still in their own countries. So imagine you get on a bus in your own country and have a bunch of people talking in another language, they could be talking about you but you wouldn't even know it!

I don't believe it is respectful to be talking in any language other than english in a public place, whether it is on a bus, train, store,etc. Then there's what burrstone related to, when it is now places of employment requiring you to speak their language? They come here, take over our communities and want us to accomadate their language? Then there's the whole legal factor, many of these people came here illegally and run down our communities with gangs, crime, loitering, and public intoxication. Alot of people will say "you're against immigrants" when you hear me talk, but I am only against illegal immigrants that have no desire to become Americans and live in squalor here while sending their money back home.

And lastly, being the rude person was a lady, lets not forget it can be quite uncomfortable having a bunch of men around you on the bus staring at you and talking in another language. And I'm not making this up because when my mother was alive she'd tell me how she felt uncomfortable on the bus. And this was back in the late 90s, there's many more of these ppl on the buses now. Thats why I'd wish Nassau would allocate more money to NICE and get a more mainstream ridership base by improving service.

Then maybe more people would feel more comfortable on the bus, bringing more mainstream ridership.

That last sentence was pure gold.... Sounds like a disguised racist statement copied & pasted right off stormfront.

Anyway, I'm with you when you're referring to actual illegal immigrants.....

But when you generalize whatever hispanic people you come across out there on the island, automatically they're assumed to be illegals by you - on the sole basis of them being hispanic, that's where I'm like GTFOH w/ that.... Don't act like you haven't either, because you've been implicating as such in a number of your old videos for years, dude.... Several youtubers have called you out on that too, and some of em were just as white as you are (of course that can't be shown & proven since you deleted your "controversial" videos)....

Nice smokescreens there.... lol.... It's not about illegal immigrants not assimilating to the American lifestyle as much as it is that there's been an increasing number of hispanics period out on the island - regardless if they are citizens or not..... That's your problem, and it's evident in this latest post you decided to grace the forum with - on here talking about "mainstream ridership" to refer to bus riders that aren't illegals (oh I forgot, that term is synonymous with hispanics, according to you).... The people that are lashing out at you are saying that you equate illegals to hispanics, not that you're anti-immigration.... This is about one nationality of people that you clearly have a problem with, not immigrants of other nations.... Not once have I heard you lash out against caribbean illegal immigrants, asian illegal immigrants, or middle-eastern illegal immigrants, so please cut the crap.

As for as that person being a lady on the bus, why are you juxtaposing her with how your mother felt on the bus when she rode it? As Yuki tells it, this woman was the Aggressor in this situation - She hears hispanics speaking spanish, and she comes out the woodwork saying "SPEAK ENGLISH! YOU'RE IN AMERICA!"

....are you kidding me with this garbage you're on here posting right now....

It's none of your damn business what they were talking about. If they want to talk amongst themselves in their own language, let them. Who cares if they're talking about you? It's not like it's going to affect you. Yeah, if they were talking to the lady asking her directions or something, then yeah, she doesn't have to bend over backwards to understand them, but if they're not, who cares? Or because they're Hispanic, they must be plotting something against you?

Yeah, there are businesses who require you to speak Spanish to get employment. You know why? Because their customers (i.e. source of revenue) speak Spanish. They could hire people who don't speak Spanish, but then guess what? All that revenue goes right out the window.

As for having men staring at her, Yuki mentioned that the people she was arguing were women. As for bring crime, loitering, etc, you don't think there are Americans who also do that stuff? (And aside from that, it's only a small minority of illegal immigrants who do any of that, but of course you're racist, so you don't want to hear that). You think those areas were all wonderful neighborhoods before the "illegals" came along (because somehow you can tell somebody's citizenship status just by looking at them)? I doubt it. I'm sure Hempstead was a wonderful area before the Hispanics came along, right?

And you gotta love the double standard. A white guy wants to hang out somewhere, and it's fine, but if a Hispanic guy wants to hang out somewhere, it's loitering. :rolleyes: (Walking around with a video camera isn't doing anything productive for society, so that's loitering too if we want to use that standard).

BTW, was this woman related to you in any way? Maybe it's not your fault that you're racist because it runs in your family. And with that lovely term you use to describe Hispanics (and from the way Yuki described it, it sounded like you were tossing it around like it was normal), any shred of doubt that I might've had that you were a racist went out the damn window.

I did not said Spanish lady. Blonde lady was arguing with five Spanish-speaking men sitting on high section of Orion VII CNG NG and couples sitting behind her.

And of course, whenever people say that their grandparents came in the "right" way and learned English, there's no mention of the difficulties immigrants from the 1900s and onward have had in learning English, and that a lot of them actually preferred speaking in their old language.

Hence, which is why you had neighborhoods like Little Italy (Italians), Brownsville (Jewish, but a bit later), Chinatown and Flushing (Chinese and Asian), Greenpoint (Polish), the Irish and Germans on the Lower East Side and Yorkville, the Italians in Corona and Astoria (which later went to the Greeks), Harlem (African American), Jamaica and Queens Village (Caribbeans), Brighton Beach (Russian), Jackson Heights (Hispanic), Spanish Harlem (Puerto-Rican), and so on and so forth.

And of course, no mention of the various newspapers that were, and are, written in German, Hebrew, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Polish, Mandarin and Cantonese, and obviously a lot more languages.

Why would you be paranoid about others talking about you, unless you know that it was warranted due to antagonizing.

Actually, little side story, but this reminds me of a time when Pinepower was waiting for the bus, and somebody threw a piece of garbage (looked like a wrapper or something) at him. Then around the same time (I forget whether it was before or after the garbage was thrown), somebody shouted "ahí está!" Now, I find this to be a strange coincidence that both things happened at the same time, but I have a feeling the Hispanics in his neighborhood have gotten fed up with his racism. I mean, I'm sure word has gotten around about the guy who goes around filming the "illegals" in his neighborhood, and then ranting about them.

You may think all Hispanics are illegal immigrants who can't speak English, but that's not the case (and even if somebody doesn't speak English, they can figure out that you're ranting against them). Just because somebody happens to be speaking Spanish at the moment doesn't mean they don't speak English. When you pull out a camera on the bus and start ranting in plain view, word is going to get around. Hell, with the prevelance of the Internet, I wouldn't be surprised if some Hispanics were searching the web and came across your videos and realized "This f**king racist lives in my neighborhood". You've referred to neighborhoods being "infested with illegals". You don't think that's a little offensive to talk about people like they're vermin?

We're not as stupid as you think we are. You may be wondering "Oh, why are the Hispanics (or "illegals" as you like to call them) picking on me?" Well, that's the reason. They aren't just doing it for the hell of it.

As Checkmate said, most or a portion of their clients speak a particular language.

And to add on to what I was saying, you can kiss that revenue good-bye, or as my dad likes to say, "chau, un gran beso". And I'd also like to add that not all of the people who prefer a bilingual store don't know English, so it isn't even "catering" to them, but rather trying to be more competitive. My mom speaks English well, but if you gave her the option of speaking to her in Spanish rather than English, she would definitely choose Spanish. If she's on the fence with deciding between two stores, that could very well be the deciding factor.

How is what they do with their money any of your business?

Your guess is as good as mine.

Again, for those of you who have been intentionally targeting PinePower, don't you realize that your actions actually provide more ammunition for him to continue ranting and for flames to be tossed back and forth? Why not simply refrain from replying to him directly if you want him to lose steam and the flames to die down?

Good, let him rant, then. He doesn't have any good comebacks anyway. At this point, we all know he's a racist, so I don't think we have a whole lot of people getting heated over this.

I have lost all of respect for you now, because since my parents were spanish immigrants, I must be loitering here. You have just insulted probably over 50% of this community. Just because we are immigrants doesnt mean we are here to run down the USA. Pinepower, do you have any descendants from outer countries? If so, think about them and what you have just said. SMH.

This is the reason the Arizona immigration law got passed. Those who stereotype and assume every minority (not just Hispanics) is some type of criminal or illegal immigrant. And it will never stop, no matter what people say...

This thread has served it's course...

That last sentence was pure gold.... Sounds like a disguised racist statement copied & pasted right off stormfront.

Anyway, I'm with you when you're referring to actual illegal immigrants.....

But when you generalize whatever hispanic people you come across out there on the island, automatically they're assumed to be illegals by you - on the sole basis of them being hispanic, that's where I'm like GTFOH w/ that.... Don't act like you haven't either, because you've been implicating as such in a number of your old videos for years, dude.... Several youtubers have called you out on that too, and some of em were just as white as you are (of course that can't be shown & proven since you deleted your "controversial" videos)....

Nice smokescreens there.... lol.... It's not about illegal immigrants not assimilating to the American lifestyle as much as it is that there's been an increasing number of hispanics period out on the island - regardless if they are citizens or not..... That's your problem, and it's evident in this latest post you decided to grace the forum with - on here talking about "mainstream ridership" to refer to bus riders that aren't illegals (oh I forgot, that term is synonymous with hispanics, according to you).... The people that are lashing out at you are saying that you equate illegals to hispanics, not that you're anti-immigration.... This is about one nationality of people that you clearly have a problem with, not immigrants of other nations.... Not once have I heard you lash out against caribbean illegal immigrants, asian illegal immigrants, or middle-eastern illegal immigrants, so please cut the crap.

As for as that person being a lady on the bus, why are you juxtaposing her with how your mother felt on the bus when she rode it? As Yuki tells it, this woman was the Aggressor in this situation - She hears hispanics speaking spanish, and she comes out the woodwork saying "SPEAK ENGLISH! YOU'RE IN AMERICA!"

....are you kidding me with this garbage you're on here posting right now....

Pinepower may be an ass but sadly his last sentence was right. If NICE made lines useful to the people in the areas they serve in the case of levittown whites or in merrick or made lines more direct more would use the bus and be less uncomfortable. However Rantpower well RANTS BS mostly but some is not to be taken lightly.

Archived