Nassau County Cop & Motorist murdered on Cross Island Pwy. on Queens Border

Shortline Bus

article-copshot2-1023.jpg

"Cops are hunting house to house in Queens Village for a man who shot and killed a Nassau County cop and a motorist on a Long Island parkway Tuesday.

The deadly encounter occurred after two emergency services officers spotted an accident on the Cross Island Parkway at Jamaica Ave. near the Queens border shortly after 11 a.m., police sources said.

The cop was rushed to North Shore Long Island Jewish Hospital, where he died.

Police, who shut down the parkway, were still probing the circumstances of the shooting, and were pursuing the suspect in an area centered on a green two-story house on 209th St. near 112th Ave. in Queens Village. Cops in full riot gear stormed the house, then went house to house in the search."

I just got breaking news that they caught the SOB in his car where he shot himself. Not yet confirmed whether he died or not.

Here the son of b itch woops suspect name and face. From Daily News he a carrer criminal named Darrell Fuller. Fuller was wanted and escaped from parole after being sent to jail for attempted murder in 2004. What the hell he doing out? :angry:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/perp-shot-gunfight-article-1.1190119

article-copshot-suspect-1023.jpg

Here the son of b itch woops suspect name and face. From Daily News he a carrer criminal named Darrell Fuller. Fuller was wanted and escaped from parole after being sent to jail for attempted murder in 2004. What the hell he doing out? :angry:

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1190119

article-copshot-suspect-1023.jpg

fry the scumbag lowlife piece of shit savage

joe

fry the scumbag lowlife piece of shit savage

joe

I agree. I bet this a**hole is getting the tuneup of his life right now.

This is what happens when you have a government that is sympathetic towards unruly behavior.

Guys not forget the other victim who was also murdered here. The innocent driver Raymond Facey of Brooklyn who Fuller shot and killed trying to escape from the police. I agree 100% with Joe aka Phantom. Let fry his a ss and let him rot in hell forever.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/10/23/nassau-county-police-officer-shot-rushed-to-hospital/

Yeah aside from the fact that this guy is a heartless criminal from from whatbI read, I will not contest that.

But let me ask you, if this was a white guy Mr. Phantom, you would definitely give a sorry ass pass if comment at all would'nt you?

WOULDN'T YOU?

It gives away from your conversation from PMs. Are you really a member posting on stormfromt? better answer my comment CAREFULLY cause I really love responding to white supremacists.I ay no more.

ANSWER ME

Lets not turn this into a death penalty debate or make Phantom 'racist?" Realizm you could have PM him that question. Only way death penalty is raised here is should a loser serial muderer like Fuller deserve to be sent to death?

That's what not what i mean Joe my friend. This criminal needs ti be obviously executed. But thats nots not my point. convening this subject, its the poisonous rascst microagressive comments from a very select few thatg really needs to be banned from the human gene pool with their bullshit cause the perp just happens to be f**king black, same old shit. different day.

With nthe Aurora shootings over batman, oh geez he got psych problems cause he's f**king white? Whatb the f**k is that/ouble standards. Yes apartheid still alive and well neo jim crow laws in full effect.

Get back to tnis bullsnhit in the morning and I promise al,l I will light this while forum with sxome schooling to a science, Imam sick as shit at the pacifism. Because of colofr, it'sd either the low down ****** the off the boat **** ofr the invisible Asian in the chinese restaurant. And this firum is about transit?>hat the f**k tis this shit? And if anyone bri ngs this out we are threathemed to be sanctioned or banned? Who the f**k etsthese policies? Oh dont let me start......

Guys lets wait for Phantom to reply. If this thread is going to be name calling each other "racist" this thread will be shut. Lets not forget a creep a career criminal is accused of murdering 2 people including a cop in cold blood.

Cant f**king wait.

Lets not turn this into a death penalty debate or make Phantom 'racist?" Realizm you could have PM him that question. Only way death penalty is raised here is should a loser serial muderer like Fuller deserve to be sent to death?

Apparently PMs are useless on the internet, that's a form of censorship over sensitive issues involving subjects that must be heard. I want this shit public

Archived