Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
The Real

Updated Comprehensive NYMTA Bus Depot-by-Depot Roster

Add orion V 6300 to yukon depot. Seen it working the S74 route today.

Can someone PLEASE explain what is the reasoing behind all of these nonsensical bus moves? Can't they keep buses at 1 garage instead of moving them around?

I would like to know that myself, i think its stupid that they randomly move buses around to diffient depots like every week.

Can someone PLEASE explain what is the reasoing behind all of these nonsensical bus moves? Can't they keep buses at 1 garage instead of moving them around?

I would like to know that myself, i think its stupid that they randomly move buses around to diffient depots like every week.

Yep, same here.

yeah me in 2

You keep forgetting its the magical world of the MTA where anything happens and anything goes! B)

Add MCI 2071 to yukon depot. seen it parked at the Eltingville Transit Center with a yukon depot logo.

Add orion V 6152 to castleton depot. I saw it on the S42 route from St.George this evening.

Please add orion v 6070 to castleton depot. I saw it working the S46 route this evening.

Castleton and Yukon are getting all these Orion Vs but nothing is leaving in return. Are they planning to add service this September? It would be nice to have more S53 service after 9pm, or more S44 service in the afternoon.

Please add RTS 9516 to Fresh Pond and 9616 to Flatbush Depots. Also add orion v 308 to yukon depot.

Please add RTS 9516 to Fresh Pond and 9616 to Flatbush Depots. Also add orion v 308 to yukon depot.

Is YUK stealling orion v buses in replacement for the stolen NOVA RTS buses:confused::confused:

To answer your question, I heard that Yukon depot's RTS are going to UP, so I guess they are getting orions to replace them.

To answer your question, I heard that Yukon depot's RTS are going to UP, so I guess they are getting orions to replace them.

yes like i said 2 more has arrived but not sure, 94xx................