FINALLLLYY....

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

Does it matter? Most likely its a yukon bus, or it could be a CL from SC or EC. They park on the roof also but down in the basement of quill is usually for Yonkers or EC. *Good Shots KR glad to see that your back!

First shots I was looming in Kingsbridge then headed to Quill ....Most likely that was A S.I. bus behind that 50 but I wasnt really looking to be honest.

I hope they cancel the XD60 order. I'd like to see more LFSAs.

What is wrong with you? Them LFSA nipple buses are garbage, but everyone has their own opinion. I don't consider them nipples a bus, the Xcelsiors look WAY better than them & their much more prettier at night time.

Bus Co. buses can park in Quill?

Yeah the only ones that park there are SC, Yonkers, & Eastchester.

What is wrong with you? Them LFSA nipple buses are garbage, but everyone has their own opinion. I don't consider them nipples a bus, the Xcelsiors look WAY better than them & their much more prettier at night time.

Yeah the only ones that park there are SC, Yonkers, & Eastchester.

What is wrong with YOU?!?!? The XD60 buses are trash just like the XD40s are. God, I am so happy the MTA went with C40LFs for CNGs. I can't wait til they discontinue the Xcelsior line!

What is wrong with YOU?!?!? The XD60 buses are trash just like the XD40s are. God, I am so happy the MTA went with C40LFs for CNGs. I can't wait til they discontinue the Xcelsior line!

You are the first person I've heard that hates the XDs from NF.

... And, for a person who hasn't even been on the XD60 yet, you sure you have a lot to say, bruh...

Why are you trying to instigate a fight in every thread? This definitely isn't the place for that...

Listen here Jerkwad, stop trying to instigate shit. First and foremost, how do YOU know that the Xcelsior lineup that WE have are bad buses? You've never BEEN on an XD60 to even say how they actually are!

I personally don't like the Xcelsior lineup all that much because of how overhyped they've gotten...but you don't see me bitching about them every now and then. But if there is one thing I don't like, that's someone with the intention of a foamer(which im calling you one) that throws around their bias instead of facts and then touting that same bias as facts and in the interim, starting shit for no reason.

At the end of the day whether we like it or not, these buses will be running on our routes and the artics will be delivered, if you don't like it....

....then will you please...

SHUT

THE HELL

UP!

FINALLLLYYYY ... KNIGHTRIDER3:16 HAS ... COME BACK ... TO NYC TRAAAAAAANSIT FOOOOOORUUUUUMS!! IF YOU SUMMMMEEEEEEEELLLLALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL, WHAT THE KNIGHT ... RIDER ... 3:16 ... IS ... COOKING!! B-)

Archived