NYMTA New Flyer C40LF Partial Option Taken

The Real

They are not built for tall people at all, the interior is a real piece of work, and they sound like junk.

:o

there not built for tall people?!?!? well i can only agree for the last row...when i get up...i hit that box thing on the ceiling...but other than that...the design is amazing...it has a sunroof...the rear seating is quite neat...comfortable leg room...how is the inerior a piece of work...it has a lot more interior room that the Orion VII NGs and OGs...mann i swear having the singles seats on the rear door side is terrible...and they sound like junk?? this bus has the most sound effects a bus ever has....

you might change your mind about Xcelsiors...

SRRY bout this being in this thread...we will take it to PM

you would be loving this if you like the Xcelsior...im surprised though...your the first person i know that doesnt like the Xcelsiors...why??

Oh there is unhappy issues with New Flyer and some systems with quality control issues with some of their Xcelsior orders.

Not everyone is gonna like the bus, damn...

Even though you may be right we are talking about a person like Chargerdodge who constantly says how he hates a particular bus over and over again. Don't you think it's annoying if someone constantly say's that they don't like something, I mean come on we get it already.

Ok so I think Spring Creek will get 7 units and CP will get 8 units.

We have 52 Orion V CNG's at CP 44 will be replaced so 8 is perfect.

SC I don't really see how they need 7 extra's though. 21 Orion VII's and 11 Orion V CNG's equal 32 so they will need only 2 bus I guess it doesn't hurt to have 5 spare buses. Or is this SC preparing to get half of the Q8 line?

Ok so I think Spring Creek will get 7 units and CP will get 8 units.

We have 52 Orion V CNG's at CP 44 will be replaced so 8 is perfect.

SC I don't really see how they need 7 extra's though. 21 Orion VII's and 11 Orion V CNG's equal 32 so they will need only 2 bus I guess it doesn't hurt to have 5 spare buses. Or is this SC preparing to get half of the Q8 line?

Only time will tell. But let's put off the predictions until the final decision is made.

Even though you may be right we are talking about a person like Chargerdodge who constantly says how he hates a particular bus over and over again. Don't you think it's annoying if someone constantly say's that they don't like something, I mean come on we get it already.

There's a bunch of people on here that constantly bitch and complain how they hate a certain bus/train model

...but I ain't pointing fingers

CAN THE FIGHTING OVER THE XD40s PLEASE STOP AND C40LF CONVERSATION RETURN.

CHARGER, SHHHHHH OR YOU'RE GETTING ANOTHER WARNING.

At this point he's used up most of his chances. He'll never stop with the NF bashing and Orion foaming. And XXlilgijoexx: we get it, you love NF, enough already... It's a friggin bus, it's not god or something.

Archived