What's the craziest thing that's ever happened to you/you've seen on a bus?

CDTA

I don't know if was during weekday Q10 LTD or implementation of weekend LTD.

I remember when I went to pick up my friend at JFK Airport, I tried to ask female bus operator on cell phone, and I asked her politely, "Excuse me, do you know how often Q10 LTD run?"

Instead of answering my question, she cursed me out and slammed front door of Orion VII Hybrid OG shut.

Sometimes during weekdays, sometimes there's always female lady that drives Not In Service or BxM Buses from Eastchester Depot. She remembers me well and sometimes when I see her, she always gives me $5. Sometimes she offers me ride when i see her.

Sometimes when I get SBS at 126th St Depot, dispatcher and bus operator smiles and jokes when I take picture or sometimes I had to ran to 125th St/2nd Av.

There's female security that works at 126th St Depot on Saturday until 2pm, which she knows me very well.

One time, my friend from MHV driver, Juan Perez who used to drive M4 bus and sometimes when he leaves Cloisters early like when Museum is closed, sometimes we take quick picture half way by the Ft. Tryon Park turn.

Weirdest? Some guy fell asleep & totally missed his stop on the n45...

On the same bus I asked a kid my age where he was going and then he told me his mom is driving the bus :o i felt kinda bad

Archived