From One Ritzy Neighborhood To One Mainstream Neighborhood.....

Cait Sith

Close to a fully-seated load at most (2-3 seats empty). There are days where it actually gets a full seated load.

Interesting... Weird that it is has so few runs...

Good shots..... Didn't know QV had the D4500CT's..... When did this happen, and how many of those does QV have?

There's only one for now until the others are ready. This is like a test bus if you will, but the others should be delivered pretty soon.

Does the QM3 even get any riders? There are so few runs that I rarely see that bus.

It's strange.... it's like ppl use the QM3 in the morning, but it's pm usage is not reciprocated.... the PM buses often border on empty.

There's only one for now until the others are ready. This is like a test bus if you will, but the others should be delivered pretty soon.
One for now since this is the 2012 unit, more to come at the end of the year.

Thanks.

Good shots..... Didn't know QV had the D4500CT's..... When did this happen, and how many of those does QV have?

One for now since this is the 2012 unit, more to come at the end of the year.

Damn, Via G beat me to it lol

It's strange.... it's like ppl use the QM3 in the morning, but it's pm usage is not reciprocated.... the PM buses often border on empty

As of late, its been varying. The last few QM3s I've seen had a pretty nice load on it whereas the one's I seen last week were half and half.

It's strange.... it's like ppl use the QM3 in the morning, but it's pm usage is not reciprocated.... the PM buses often border on empty.

Sounds like the X13 and X16 to a degree but those buses lost ridership at night mainly because of reliability issues. I wonder if that has anything to do with the QM3...

Interesting... Weird that it is has so few runs...

This is the pilot for the new order. Not a test bus. Once the bus completes acceptance, the remaining 53 will be delivered.

As of late, its been varying. The last few QM3s I've seen had a pretty nice load on it whereas the one's I seen last week were half and half.

The PM buses? Definitely odd.... The most amt of pax. I ever see on them QM3's back to Queens is maybe what, 10 at the most.... Never anything more than that....

Sounds like the X13 and X16 to a degree but those buses lost ridership at night mainly because of reliability issues. I wonder if that has anything to do with the QM3...

Personally, I think some of those folks that take QM3's during the day, just make their way to the (7), and take w/e local bus that's closest to them, home, for the PM trip afterwards.... This would explain Cait's assessment of QM3's varying in usage levels, as well as the discrepancy I note b/w the morning & evening buses.... The difference is like night & day w/ the AM runs & the PM runs on the QM3.... I've seen people standing on QM3's entering Manhattan - I aint ever seen anyone standing on a QM3 entering Queens; nowhere close to it.....

This is the pilot for the new order. Not a test bus. Once the bus completes acceptance, the remaining 53 will be delivered.

Well technically I used the wrong phrase, but yes you got the idea.

The PM buses? Definitely odd.... The most amt of pax. I ever see on them QM3's back to Queens is maybe what, 10 at the most.... Never anything more than that....

Personally, I think some of those folks that take QM3's during the day, just make their way to the (7), and take w/e local that's closest to them, home, for the PM trip afterwards.... This would explain Cait's assessment of QM3's varying in usage levels, as well as the discrepancy b/w the morning & evening buses.... The difference is like night & day w/ the AM runs & the PM runs on the QM3.... I've seen people standing on QM3's entering Manhattan - I aint ever seen anyone standing on a QM3 entering Queens; nowhere close to it.....

Yeah well that's probably the case. I know some folks for example would take the X16 in the morning for a more quicker and reliable commute since the S48/S98 was horrendous in the morning for years in terms of reliability, but then they'd take it at night since they weren't pressed for time, and it also seemed like the S48/S98 was more reliable at night, while the reverse was true for the X13 and X16.

Archived