Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
peacemak3r

Anyone up for a swim on Avenue U (N)?

That looks a million times worse then when the Sea Beach line got buried under several feet of snow during the severe blizzard we've had in recent memory.

Av U is pretty far inland, I can't imagine what 86 St or CIY looks like.

Glad to see you are in one piece peacemak3r. I'm absorbing this now, Brooklyn got it's ass kicked by this storm.

Amazing, and they want me to report to Astoria on the N tomorrow...FOR WHAT?!

for a regular run?!

as of now, they have no runs, I'm on "board" to sit & hear everyones boring hurricane stories...I know it.

:o

Sea Beach is now a river...

for a regular run?!

And you expect trains to run through that?

Then again they could go via Brighton or West End... thats if part of Brighton isn't flooded.

as of now, they have no runs, I'm on "board" to sit & hear everyones boring hurricane stories...I know it.

You are getting paid to sit? Hmm, I like that!

Edited by 4P3607

Well, I live in Ditmars. I'll tell you all about how my kitchen lights flickered on and off.

Sea Beach is now a river...

And you expect trains to run through that?

Then again they could go via Brighton or West End... thats if part of Brighton isn't flooded.

Or just suspend it, and have the (Q) run.

Edited by GojiMet86

are you kidding, the sea beach now lives up to it's name...

Lol I just realized that. Sea Beach is now a Sea!

Why the hell didn't they turn the lights off in the station? Not just to save energy, but so it doesn't short out from the flooding. (Junction blvd's lights are still all on).

• Upvote 1

I'm getting paid but how am I supposed to get to Astoria if there's no buses or trains. My nearest Terminal is 207. People who work in the crew assignment office have no brains in there head. My co-worker live on 135 & broadway, there sending him to Lefferts and telling him "its not our business how you get there!"

I'm getting paid but how am I supposed to get to Astoria if there's no buses or trains. My nearest Terminal is 207. People who work in the crew assignment office have no brains in there head. My co-worker live on 135 & broadway, there sending him to Lefferts and telling him "its not our business how you get there!"

I thought MTA workers are supposed to use the system to get to work...

• Upvote 1

OMG I AM DYING :lol:

LMFAO!!!

are you kidding, the sea beach now lives up to it's name...

#SQUAD!!!

LOL!!!

I thought MTA workers are supposed to use the system to get to work...

YES! But if I drive to work on a normal day and there's a huge accident on the highway that makes me late...they don't want to hear it...AWOL!

My goodness, look at that. That is unsettling. I was here for Irene and got a taste of that but this: Got damn!

Okay, two things here:

1. Can't you guys just head to the closest terminal?

2. I'm surprised the crew office is actually manned.