MCi D4500CT 2226 Is Here!

Cait Sith

Yep! That makes 17!!! 2210-2226. Supposedly 2213-2215, 2218, and 2226 have been spotted. I can't wait to get back to the city to see one in person! From what I heard, 2210-2276 are being delivered now. Can anyone comfirm or deny????

Only 5 or 6 are in now with many more on their way now also.

But damn, these new buses look hot! I love them! Can't wait to ride them!

Only 5 or 6 are in now with many more on their way now also.

But damn, these new buses look hot! I love them! Can't wait to ride them!

don't let the new back and new front fool you(it already did)the ride still going be same as the other MCI bus with that stupid CAT engine..but i'm glad they change the front and the back(from a diversity's standpoint)

MCI never delievers in order!

Nobody doesn't delivery their buses in order...but they should.

don't let the new back and new front fool you(it already did)the ride still going be same as the other MCI bus with that stupid CAT engine..but i'm glad they change the front and the back(from a diversity's standpoint)
I need a dose of new MCI smell. And dunno what you talking about, those CAT engines are the business!

I need a dose of new MCI smell. And dunno what you talking about, those CAT engines are the business!

Ok,I will understand that.Everybody like new bus/car smell even thought it's unhealthy for you.I like to be in the bus with the new bus smell too,but I can't be in it too long,because I started to feellight headed and nausea.

Ok,I will understand that.Everybody like new bus/car smell even thought it's unhealthy for you.I like to be in the bus with the new bus smell too,but I can't be in it too long,because I started to feellight headed and nausea.

Yeah, like the fabric on the artics for +SBS+ when they first put them on, especially with 5739 at the roadeo this year!

Wow thats a nice looking bus. Would have been better if they kept the rear stripe.
Yeah, but how would you put the blue stripe on the back? The new back doesn't really allow for it unless the stripe goes along getting thinner and thinner to go around the back.

Yeah, but how would you put the blue stripe on the back? The new back doesn't really allow for it unless the stripe goes along getting thinner and thinner to go around the back.

Just extend the blue stripe. Doesn't matter if it has to wrap around the rear lights. They could do it. Now will they? Probably not.

Just extend the blue stripe. Doesn't matter if it has to wrap around the rear lights. They could do it. Now will they? Probably not.

And if they did, it would kill the rear look of the bus since the way MCI designed the new rear that doesn't allow for such stripe.

Archived